TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

2008 HOF Finals

Barron falls into the Jingus/Kotzenjunge/netslob/Bruiser Brody/Marney level of legendary posters.

Not that I don't love all of those people... well, besides Jingus.

I got robbed.

*Whitest voice possible* Wouldn't that disqualify you as a "real nigger?" It seems to me the robee is more the bitch, certainly moreso than the robber.

And yes to all.

Edit: On second thought, it'd be more apropos to ask if the starter of the HOF thread should be in EMHE's hall, but I really wanted to say: Wouldn't that disqualify you as a "real nigger?"

I would have said no to Barron on his high level of bitching why X got banned. Plus his harping on spelling in every one else's post just seem to trivial. TO put him in a class of "one of our best posters ever", and he isn't on that level yet.

I mostly bitch when people make their posts all lower case.

I'm the ombudsman, it's my job to question bannings.

Or when someone does _this_.

I sometimes fear that I peaked both as a poster and as a person with that underwear picture back in 2003. Like it was the one perfect thing that I ever did and I've just been spinning my wheels ever since, trying to recapture some long-lost magic.

Hey, kid, you shouldn't beat up on yourself like that.

You're right, you know. I've at least done one really great thing, which is more than most of these miserable fuckers can claim. But having already painted my masterpiece, where do I find the will to continue painting?

I sometimes fear that I peaked both as a poster and as a person with that underwear picture back in 2003. Like it was the one perfect thing that I ever did and I've just been spinning my wheels ever since, trying to recapture some long-lost magic.

I think of you as our Ken Griffey Jr... you started off very strong in your early years here, then for awhile you'd just show up for two months out of the year

You know, if Michael Irvin had to wait a year to get into the Football Hall of Fame because of some little crack addiction, we should make Milky wait a couple of decades.

It's true, I was mostly just a drunk...

I think I can further classify TSM...

Drunks:

Me

Brody

PLAGIARISM!

Amnesia

KOAB

JAxl

CanadianGuitarist...

Matt Young

Shit, plenty of drunks.

Tweakers:

Myself

VX

Potheads:

Agent

Kotz

Cough syrup addicts:

Me...

Jingus

And so on.

Guest Vitamin X

You could probably throw me in under drunk and Pothead as well. Niskie was a tweaker as well.

From about 2004-mid 2006, I was pretty much high most of the time I was at TSM (kind of going on Agent's recommendation there). Now I have my daily rum and coke/glass of wine/beer since then.

Much healthier. You're more just English than an alcoholic. Me, I'm not an alcoholic either, I just hate my wife and kids.

I remember someone (Marney perhaps?) asking for advice on how to stay as drunk as possible for an extended period of time. Which reminds me, there was also Marney... Special K... Kinetic... TSM certainly likes to drink.

What does it take to qualify as a "drunk"? I have a suspicion that list should be a hell of a lot longer.

As for this, I mostly just go by a poster who posts while they are clearly drunk (for example, KOAB. Myself, even though I was drunk/high pretty much 24 hours a day for several years, I was still able to rationally defend the literal truth of the Bible [a much better thread when you realize that I was drunk and believed none of what I was saying]). Or else, they just admit to it.

I don't know that I've ever been obviously posting drunk in the classic KOAB/Amnesia Glasscock "whatr de fucck!!" sort of way. But I've certainly posted things that I would not have had I been sober. In fact, the majority of my contributions to "Graphics and Testing" would fall under that catergory.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The lack of a space-case category there excludes the vast amounts of hallucinogens I've done.

I don't know that I've ever been obviously posting drunk in the classic KOAB/Amnesia Glasscock "whatr de fucck!!" sort of way. But I've certainly posted things that I would not have had I been sober. In fact, the majority of my contributions to "Graphics and Testing" would fall under that catergory.

No, you're more of the "openly admits it" type.

In all fairness, though, most of these supposed "drunks" have either slowed down to where it's not a problem or quit completely.

I just noticed the other day that most of my dark period coincided with the Bush presidency. I will miss him.

None of those things define your posting persona the way your drinking does, though.

It's why I wouldn't put myself in the pothead category, even though I smoked a lot of pot.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

This name is really more iconic than the Tzar Lysergic handle, isn't it?