TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

2008 HOF Finals

Nominations thread is done and it's time for the finals. Originally this was only going to be five posters, but a tie has expanded the field to seven.

Just place yes or no next to each poster (or bold the ones you want in). A 75% approval is necessary for induction.

Czech

Agent

Milky

Kinetic

Slayer

Incandenza

Bob Barron

Guest Vitamin X

Yes to Czech, Slayer, Kinetic, Agent, and Inc. Oh, and Milky too. No bob, though. Not yet.

I got robbed.

Yeah no fucking lie man. It's an outrage we ain't on this together. I mean I guess it's cause I don't make any friends behind the scenes... I'm just a blue collar poster. Got my lunch pail, ain't playing politics, nor am I brown nosing. Just a 9 to 5 poster. I get the job done clean and quick... with high efficiency. Then I go home, have a few brews, eat a badly undercooked steak the wife made, and go to bed.

You see, EHME... guys like us don't get rewarded. We're just the clogs of the system... the ones who make it work. We don't get the glory, but without us this damn thing would go down the crapper.

Yes to Czech, Slayer, Kinetic, Agent, and Inc. Oh, and Milky too. No bob, though. Not yet.

I still need to get that 3000th hit.

And it was an early 90s Nets logo.

Aww, I see.

Don't worry EHME, there's always next year. Besides, you have your own Hall.

You can make it up to me, by not counting Marvin's vote. He's a racist.

I got robbed.

Yeah no fucking lie man. It's an outrage we ain't on this together. I mean I guess it's cause I don't make any friends behind the scenes... I'm just a blue collar poster. Got my lunch pail, ain't playing politics, nor am I brown nosing. Just a 9 to 5 poster. I get the job done clean and quick... with high efficiency. Then I go home, have a few brews, eat a badly undercooked steak the wife made, and go to bed.

You see, EHME... guys like us don't get rewarded. We're just the clogs of the system... the ones who make it work. We don't get the glory, but without us this damn thing would go down the crapper.

That post made me feel better.

Barron has to go with Movies and Television. The man lives for the SNL reviews and Box Office Reports.

Slayer, Czech, Incandenza, Agent, and Milky have had golden moments in Chocolate Negro (previous incarnations included), even though they have contributed in various other folders.

Kinetic is the gorilla glue of the G&T Folder.