TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 12

Wow, never thought I'd see the day. What happened to the Eagles offense?

Westbrook is about half of a human being and McNabb is looking like he thinks he can do it all himself like the days of old. Which he can't. And looking at Donovan on the sideline, he either doesn't look like he's aware there is a game going on or he's calculating what team he might be able to get a job on next year.

I hear the Niners might be looking for one...course they are looking for everything but a running back.

McNabb was benched for the mental stability of the team. In english, shitty play.

It might be against the 2nd worst team in the NFL, and the score is mainly due to KC's inability to hold on to the ball, but I can't remember that last time the Bills took a team out to woodshed like this.

And it's nice to see Herm is even worse and challanges than Jauron.

I wonder if Matt Cassel stays in New England after this season.

He could be a starting QB for a number of teams. I'm sure he'll get a lot of offers.

I still don't trust Cassell. He's surrounded by a ton of talent and I've watched him constantly miss open WRs deep. Some team desperate for a QB will give him a big contract based on a couple of good games and end up with the next Rob Johnson.

I have seen Cassel get better and better every week in some tough games. No way in hell does he end up in NE next season. He will ger at least 7-8 Mil per year from someone. I also believe he will be pretty decent depending on where he goes.

I have seen Cassel get better and better every week in some tough games. No way in hell does he end up in NE next season. He will ger at least 7-8 Mil per year from someone. I also believe he will be pretty decent depending on where he goes.

I'm thinking of all the teams that could use Matt Cassel and the teams that come to mind are...

Detroit

Houston

St. Louis

Kansas City (If Tyler Thigpen doesn't produce)

Chicago

Tampa Bay (Jeff Garcia can't have too much longer left)

Philly

Oakland (JaMarcus Russell isn't panning out to be the QB that they need)

Seattle Seahawks (I have a feeling Matt Hasselback's time may be up soon)

And on that note...The Jets are probably going to win this game.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Anyone want Donovan McNabb? He just got benched for Kevin Kolb. Safe to say it's over for McNabb in Philly.

fan-bears-guy.jpg

Geez, you know your penalties-for-celebration rules are excessive when Sam freakin Rosen is arguing in favor of a player not getting penalized for a celebration. Busts Tim Ryan's balls when he started bellyaching about how "the Ravens should've been kicking off from the 20".

Ed Reed is a beast and Philly is dead, but now the Cowboys are starting to look like a playoff team again. I don't like that.