TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 12

I cant watch the Ravens in HD tomorrow.

Im this close to wanting to go shoot someone at the local FOX station, though its no fault of theirs that they cant pass an HD signal on a subchannel of another HD channel.

Correction..its a Thanksgiving Miracle 4 days early! FOX 5 out of NYC which I get in HD through Directv is somehow carrying the Eagles/Ravens...Im shocked.

I was trying to figure out how Minnesota jumped out 14-0 so quick, so I checked NFL.com's play by play. I think they described the first TD perfectly.

(14:55) (Shotgun) 9-D.Garrard Aborted. 63-B.Meester FUMBLES at JAC 27, RECOVERED by MIN-99-N.Harris at JAC 27. 99-N.Harris for 27 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

I realize the Vikings haven't run that many plays on offense yet (despite being up 14-0), but is there a reason Chester Taylor has 3 carries and AP has 0?

Bucs struggled against KC too. They will come back and win. Despite being down 14-0. WTF Bucs.

Ravens/Eagles in the offensive game of the year so far. I think Baltimore got some first downs. I'm glad the game is on here, but come on, offense!

I said they were under-achievers. I didn't say the game is over.

Being a Cowboys fan nowadays means that it's a lot easier to be a pessimist.

See?

I wish I could have seen it. I'm stuck with Baltimore vs Philly.