TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The College Football Thread 12/3 - 12/6

Christ. I like a good upset as much as the next guy but this is potentially pretty damaging to all the mid-major conferences, not just the MAC.

Bowwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssss...sorry if any of these were already covered today:

-Fresno State to the New Mexico Bowl

-California to the Emerald Bowl (contingent on USC beating UCLA)

-Kansas to the Insight Bowl

Christ. I like a good upset as much as the next guy but this is potentially pretty damaging to all the mid-major conferences, not just the MAC.

How? This team was never considered for the BCS anyways.

Hear that sound? That's the other shoe dropping on Ball State. Now, it's not over, and they probably come back, but no way do they have an argument for anything beyond the Motor City Bowl.

They never did.

Guys, do you realize that Buffalo is about to win their conference? Holy shit, Turner Gill must be even better than everyone thinks he is. That's even bigger than Ball State losing, I think.

Predictions:

East Carolina over Tulsa

UConn over Pittsburgh

Navy over Army

Virginia Tech over Boston College

Alabama over Florida

Cincy over Hawaii

UCLA over USC

Oklahoma over Missouri

South Florida over West Virginia

Arizona over Arizona State (wtf happened to the Sun Devils?)

I'd also like to actually see all these results happen , except I really hope Missouri beats OU and gets Texas in the title game. That would be true hilarity.

I don't know what else is on, but that's all the FBS TV games I know of today.

I think Turner Gill is more likelier to go to a Big East school, like Louisville if they fire Kragthorpe or West Virginia if they do the same to Stewart.

Or he'll go to the Big East school who already has a coaching vacancy and is what, a three hour drive across the state away from his current residence?

I think Turner Gill is more likelier to go to a Big East school, like Louisville if they fire Kragthorpe or West Virginia if they do the same to Stewart.

Or he'll go to the Big East school who already has a coaching vacancy and is what, a three hour drive across the state away from his current residence?

He's better off just staying at Buffalo and waiting for a bigger job to open, but I guess it could be worse.

I'm pretty impressed by UConn's running back Donald Brown, mainly because he's the only player on that entire offense. Their QB is 4-21 for 22 yards and 2 INTs. There isn't even a threat that they'll throw the ball, and he still has 140 yards in only the 3rd quarter

UCLA will fold..I've tried watching but...fuck, UCLA's QB seems to rather want to run the ball on 3rd and long than pass it and try to get his team back into the game.

This SEC title game has been wildly entertaining so far. I'm really getting into it.

Heard a funny quote about the Big XII title game on the radio today. "The best part of watching Missouri play OU is getting to see Chase Daniel slam his beanie on the sidelines."