TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 15

Thank you Falcons. If the Texans had woken up before week 6 they would have been really dangerous this year.

Panthers got screwed over on the first set of downs for the Broncos. Cutler had a fumble and they called it the tuck rule.

Hmm, I vaguely recall another team getting screwed on a similar play by that Cutler guy.

Panthers got screwed over on the first set of downs for the Broncos. Cutler had a fumble and they called it the tuck rule.

Hmm, I vaguely recall another team getting screwed on a similar play by that Cutler guy.

That's OK, the Chiefs just gave them a win they didn't deserve on a silver platter, so they're even.

Not really. Denver still comes up a half game ahead since they went 1-0 in those games, while the Chargers are 1-1. It doesn't matter though since San Diego definitely does not deserve to go to the playoffs and it'll be more fun to see the Broncos lose to the 5/6 seed.

It looks like Kurt Warner is playing his way out of the MVP discussion today.

Guest Vitamin X

Again with the fourth quarter collapses. Wonderful fucking team they've got up in Wisconsin. Bob Sanders is gone for sure after this season, and I'm starting to get really worried about Rodgers' getting picked off in the last minute or two every time he is poised to try and make a comeback. Obviously he learned that from Favre, but Favre knew how to get a team to come back and win early and late in his career, too.

Really lame. This is the second losing season I've had to endure as a Packers fan, and the 3rd in the past 4 years.

Absolutely the worst call I've ever seen live. The bad thing is they reviewed it and STILL called it a first down. There is no excuse for that. Instead of the other 150 ppl, the NFL should have fired some of these refs.

The funny thing is I actually felt like the Bills would pull it out. I kept saying to myself that I should be worried that JP would screw it up, but he was playing well by his standards. I hope the fire Jauron movement gets some more momentum. At this point all the only entertainment I can get from this team is to watch JP play like a total retard and have the Bills move up in the draft.

The funny thing is I actually felt like the Bills would pull it out. I kept saying to myself that I should be worried that JP would screw it up, but he was playing well by his standards. I hope the fire Jauron movement gets some more momentum. At this point all the only entertainment I can get from this team is to watch JP play like a total retard and have the Bills move up in the draft.

Hate to break it to you, but ESPN is reporting that the bills signed Jauron to a 3-year extention.