TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 16

I think Arizona would lose this game if it was 100 degrees in Arizona and they didn't have that new stadium. They already won their division and NE actually is playing for something.

Yeah there's that too.

God dammit! Morris does all the work and fucking Jordan walks in to the end zone. My fantasy league team is dying before my eyes.

WEATHER REPORT for the MIAMI/KC game

TEMPERATURE: 10 degrees

FORECAST: Chilly

Good old CBS Sports.

10 degrees and "chilly". Must have been brought to them by their friendly neighborhood Eskimo weatherman.

KC fumbles kickoff, Miami has it.

Nothing against the Bucs, but they really need to lose this game to SD for the Cowboys to stay in this thing.

Don't you guys just need a Falcons loss to Minnesota? And then a win? I guess a TB loss would help too, of course, but it's not necessary for TB to lose, right?

What I haven't heard is, what happens if TB, ATL, and DAL all lose out? With PHI losing today? That'd mean PHI at 9-6-1 making it.. but who gets the other wild card? TB? (Yes, this is a crazy scenario)

Saints 21, Lions 7

Keep it up you beautiful losing bastards.

0-16 is going to be what this teams needs for the owner to be absolutely shamed into making honest changes. I'm so sick of hearing Chris Berman going on about "no one wants to see this team lose them all." People in Michigan want exactly that.

I think it's safe to say that the MVP is down to a two man race between Peyton and Peterson now that Kurt Warner is definitely out.

Third interception of the day for Cincinnati cornerback Leon Hall as Ken Dorsey refuses to stop throwing in his direction.

I have a bad feeling that if the Cowboys get into the playoffs, they will win it all. I don't know why but it seems like every season it's a wildcard team that came in looking competitive but couldn't get all their ducks in a row before the playoffs. Dallas has that same confusion air about them where you KNOW they can be nearly unstoppable when they are rolling. It's just when they aren't playing well, they look like a team that would struggle to beat the Lions.

We know that defense can get to the quarterback and those long runs had a lot to do with guys missing their assignments on defense or failing to make the tackle. The secondary getting thrown around by McClain was interesting to watch but it also shows that it's something they can fix with being in the right place at the right time and then making the right decision on where to tackle.

The Falcons have a tough tough schedule here going up to the final week and Dallas still holds some cards if the Falcons lose. Course McNabb and Reid would probably love nothing more than to stick it to T.O and knock him out of the playoffs while putting themselves in. But the road is not impossible for them and they are a scary six seed.

They play the Rams next week and Dallas plays the Eagles.

But they have the Vikings this week and one loss and they give control right back to the Cowboys. If they beat the Vikings, they have to watch that Rams trap. The Rams are one of those teams you know should be a pushover but that might be one of those "if we aren't in, you aren't getting in" games.

I think it's safe to say that the MVP is down to a two man race between Peyton and Peterson now that Kurt Warner is definitely out.

It should be James Harrison at this point, but the voters seem to forget about that side of the ball.

EDIT: And don't count out Brees.

Guest Czecherbear

I'll count out Brees. He's not taking them to the playoffs. Peyton and AD are. Empty numbers.

Why is Fox still showing Pats/Cardinals in my market? The game is 44-0 at the end of the 3rd. Jesus Christ switch over to anything.

Edit

I just realized that the only other games on Fox are 49'ers/Rams and a blowout in Detroit/Saints.