TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Raw - December 22, 2008

I'm sure the sight of Melina riding Mickie piggy-back style fulfilled the fantasies of some people out there. :)

Also - Is Mickie intentionally going for the Lita look in regards to her pants?

I'm sorry but I still just can't buy Melina as a face. Especially when they're acting like that...I just can't really picture as anything other then MNM Melina, you know when she was actually good. Or rather, I just prefer in the role of The Bitch.

Also - Is Mickie intentionally going for the Lita look in regards to her pants?

I hope so.

WHY CANT KATIE LEA EVER GET A MATCH

I can't understand how you can be so wrong about Kizarny and yet so right about Katie Lea. Katie is a top five worker amongst the Divas - maybe as high as three.

How am I wrong about Kizarny? His gimmick is absolutely retarded. I already hate him and can't wait for his release/gimmick change. He better be a passable wrestler.

Jillian took that... Infrared? (I know Amazing Red does it but I can't think of the name) like a champ.

I think it's the Code Red. I just call it the Yoshi Tonic because I can't ever remember what Red called it.

I wonder what was up with Mickie at the end. She looked like she was in tears.

She was pushed off the top rope, and looked like she was in pain the rest of the match. I wonder if she messed up her knee.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Rey win, and then JBL takes Michaels' spot next week after telling him to give it to him.

I hope Manu losing is a storyline to write him out of the group. He's actually pretty good in the ring, but he just doesn't fit. Kick him out and let him become a Samoan badass (Samoa Joe Rip-off if they're really high on him). Bring back Dibiase and add Joe Hennig to Legacy making it Orton, Dibiase, Rhodes and Hennig.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Rey win, and then JBL takes Michaels' spot next week after telling him to give it to him.

I was thinking JBL wins the match, and then in the 4 way gets HBK to lay down for him at some point to get into the title match.

I was thinking JBL wins the match, and then in the 4 way gets HBK to lay down for him at some point to get into the title match.

That can work as well. We'll find out part of it in a few minutes.

I know folks are thinking Trish, but Gail Kim is also from Toronto. However that might be a let down after teasing Trish.

Was Mickie really hurt, or were they just writing out all other Diva face options? Melina looked a little too "concerned" at the end, making me think that she might accompany Mickie to the hospital or something. Then Kelly Kelly is somehow taken out, leaving Cena without any Diva tag option...

That was a good match, and I really liked the ending. I'm really interested in this story, and I'm not a fan of either Michaels or JBL.

I have no problem with CM Punk...I just wish he would clean up his kicks...they look pretty sloppy.

I'm torn about My Bloody Valentine 3D....I think I'm gonna have to roll a fat dutch and go see that...I'm fairly certain I'll have a stroke or heart attack.

That was a nice reversal. I thought someone messed up there, but then Jericho rolled through. Nice.