TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - December 29, 2008

So Punk didn't get beat down by Cody, he just looked like a moron instead. Good way to make them both look weak, E.

He's going to be a Grand Slam champion and he's been on screen for what now... two years? Yeah, he's always looking weak.

Getting counted out because you're too busy chatting with someone is pretty fucking weak.

It would have been better if Regal got bored and busted on the brass nucks on Punk instead of making him look like a moron. Predictable, but hey its pro wrestling.

It was a weird finish to Punk/Rhodes as they easily could have had the ref's back turned and Regal cheap shots Punk to get him counted out instead of having him just look dumb. But oh well. At least Regal finally got a shot in at the end.

Also a good sign for Punk that they didn't just put Rhodes over with a pinfall, as if they are trying to at least protect him somewhat. But Rhodes probably could have been made to look stronger.

If you're going to write a BS storyline about someone having jaw reconstruction surgery and bone grafts or whatever...don't interview them 2 days later and have them talking perfectly

Haven't they done the psycho fan thing with Sable/Tori, and Trish/Mickie? And probably somebody else I'm forgetting too.

Wasn't Beth brought in that way, not really a fan but as someone from Mickey's past or something like that?

Milena attacks Melina!

I guess they're going the predictable route of having Beth face and defeat Melina at the Rumble, followed bya feud for WrestleMania with Roucka/Mendez. They've been hinting at a Beth face turn, but I hope they have her shun Mendez and keep Beth heel. There are more face divas on Raw than heels, and Beth is the only heel who is actually a threat.

I was (still am) hoping that Dibiase comes out to interfere causing Snuka to lose.

the only reason not to have Dibiase in the group that he had a pretty big part in starting...is if they're going to do a face opposition to 'The Legacy'. Which I personally don't want to see.

Who was the woman who ran in earlier?

"Rosa Mendez" I believe her name is. Beth's crazy fan.

the only reason not to have Dibiase in the group that he had a pretty big part in starting...is if they're going to do a face opposition to 'The Legacy'. Which I personally don't want to see.

the only reason DiBiase isn't there is because hes filming the marine 2