TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - December 29, 2008

That's nice that Michaels is Mr. Wrestlemania, since this is for a spot at the Rumble.

Was an okay ending...bet it looked retarded live with Kane just standing and watching from the floor though

Really, only godthedog can pull off all lower case. And I don't approve of that either.

I thought it was a fun match, I wish RAW would do more 8 and 10-man tags.

Was an okay ending...bet it looked retarded live with Kane just standing and watching from the floor though

Really, only godthedog can pull off all lower case. And I don't approve of that either.

I thought it was a fun match, I wish RAW would do more 8 and 10-man tags.

they're worthless matches.

they always end up showcasing one or two person's abilities and making everyone else look completely and totally useless and like they were just there to fill space on the apron.

Kelly Kelly shouldn't talk anymore. That backstage segment was horrible. She looked at the camera at least 2 times. Although, I didn't expect Orton, that was a surprise.

They're worthless matches.

They always end up showcasing one or two person's abilities and making everyone else look completely and totally useless and like they were just there to fill space on the apron.

Given the talent level in WWE, they're usually pretty fun and allow everyone to get some spots in. It also elevates some of the lower carders by letting them hang with the main eventers. A good way to give guys exposure and kill 10 minutes.

Why would Orton shoot KK down? He should keep her around for the poon.

Maybe there is a reason Manu is kept in the group.

maybe this will build to a brothers of destruction / legacy fued

or for randy to punt kane which for some reason or another brings the mask back (I would mark the fuck out)

Maybe this will build to a Brothers of Destruction /Legacy fued

or for Randy to punt Kane which for some reason or another brings the mask back (I would mark the fuck out)

Why would that disfigure Kane's face when Orton's punt kick hasn't disfigured anyone else's face?

Kane's mask would be a nice nostalgia tripm but he's better without the mask.