TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Royal Rumble 2009

Pointless title change. I guss it progresses the Beth/Santino breakup I've been predicting/dreading.

Unless it means Melina vs. McCool at Wrestlemania.

JBL tells HBK that if he helps him win the title, he will pay him all the money he owes him TONIGHT...and that he will give him a spot in the Rumble.

Woot Taker/HBK interactions. I liked that segment. I swear we have been way too long without hearing JR. This is really pissing me off. I predict JBL wins tonight, and I also predict that

Christian is difinitely interfering tonight

otherwise what's the point of the WWE match after the WHC match.

They really want to go with Taker/HBK at WM?

Build to Orton/HBK at WM 26 for the title of "real Legend Killer", if HBK manages to retire Flair and Undertaker at consecutive WMs.

This scenario makes things even MORE unpredictable. They might actually pull the trigger on JBL tonight.

This scenario makes things even MORE unpredictable. They might actually pull the trigger on JBL tonight.

That'd be something if two heels won the World Title matches tonight... it would all but guarantee Triple H a Rumble win.

That'd be something if two heels won the World Title matches tonight... it would all but guarantee Triple H a Rumble win.

But what if HBK wins the Rumble then?

JBL wins over Cena

HBK wins the Rumble.

HBK vs JBL at WM?

Its interesting scenario but not likely. My guess is that JBL comes out and interferes in the Rumble should HBK be entered to keep him from winning though they could sell it as him coming out to help first.

JBL wins over Cena

HBK wins the Rumble.

HBK vs JBL at WM?

Its interesting scenario but not likely. My guess is that JBL comes out and interferes in the Rumble should HBK be entered to keep him from winning.

And that would still allow Taker to extract justice for Shawn selling out... thus setting up a Taker/Shawn match if they want to do that.

The exact wording of this could be placed under scrutiny. Technically, all Shawn has to do is help JBL win the match, but not by what method. In essence, Cena could be clambering into the ring and Shawn could distact him, allowing JBL to win by countout but not win the WHC. So in essence, Shawn did his job but JBL is not WHC.