TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

New house on the market

It's a nice house. The only room I'd feel weird about is the gym.

Not the bedroom where he killed his seven year old son?

I think I'd be okay with the rooms Nancy and Daniel died in, but the gym just seems like a much more darker, unpleasant place.

Guest Smues

I'd buy it if I suddenly won the lottery or something. It'd make a great haunted house for Halloween.

I'd buy it if I suddenly won the lottery or something. It'd make a great haunted house for Halloween.

I just want to hear the real estate company try and sell the house.

Ned Flanders: Oh, my-diddly-eye! Will you look at this place. And the price has been slashed repeatedly.

Maude Flanders: It's sure built solid. The kids could scream bloody murder and no one would hear.

Ned Flanders: Well, I'm just going to spill my guts. I love it to death. I'm going to give you a deposit this minute.

Ned Flanders: Oh, my-diddly-eye! Will you look at this place. And the price has been slashed repeatedly.

Maude Flanders: It's sure built solid. The kids could scream bloody murder and no one would hear.

Ned Flanders: Well, I'm just going to spill my guts. I love it to death. I'm going to give you a deposit this minute.

Bravo! :cheers:

I wouldn't be surprised if that house ended up on on of those Ghost Hunter shows down the road.

They need to bring back CM Punk as the guest host.

Buy the house, get a free bible.

And CM Punk? No way, Elijah Burke. Watch that guy run out the house and around the backyard for an hour.

Maybe if the Realtor talks about the murders really fast and quietly and immediately follows it up with a feature about the house then they will never notice?

"In here we have a lovely master bedroom whereamanplacedthecorpseofhisstrangledwife that comes with a full sized walk in closet and connects to a gym wherehehunghimselflately that has the perfect amount of space for all your gym equipment needs. If you come this way, I'll show you one of the other bedrooms that is perfect for a small child muchliketheonehebroketheneckandspineof so if you are planning on having children later, it just fits right in to the whole overall family feel that we feel suits this home nicely."

All the same, I can see some unknowing dimwit by the house, only to find out a few months later who owned it, and then try to sue the Realtor.