TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

AFC Championship Thread

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Certainly a shot to punctuate a viciously physical game.

He's ok, he just got fuckin' rocked.

I want McGahee to get up, start to leave the field, and then 5 seconds later his head rolls off.

Yes, Pittsburgh people, this is the perfect time to play CCR's Down on the Corner.

And next, it's Rob Thomas and Santana with "Smooth"! I guess you could say it's a parade of big hits.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

He lead with his shoulder.

Edit: Well, actually....

I personally think it's a clean hit because it's tackle football, and these guys are paid vast sums of money to destroy each other for my amusement.

How the fuck does phil simms think thats a clean hit?

Maybe cause they didnt call it the other 5 times in the game.

It was payback for all those phantom Steeler penalties, though.

Hey, if you take away the Sunday games, the Ravens were undefeated in the playoffs!

Games they help or hurt your record!

Also, why would Marvin have a hairdryer Slayer? Think man, think!

I originally thought of "toaster in the bathtub" but then realized hairdryer would add that extra bit of cruel irony... irony which I was fairly certain, even with the pretense, would be lost on some people

Thanks for proving me right!

Well, a great season for my boys comes to an end in the worst place possible. The armpit of the rust belt, Pittsburgh.

ugh.

Pittsburgh had the better Defense and Quarterback today. They deserved the win.

'Guess I get to rock my Pat Tillman jersey in 2 weeks.

Should someone call Marvins local police to keep a 24 hour suicide check on him?

Nah. Im looking on the bright side of things really:

1) No one picked the Ravens to finish with a 11 wins, much less 13 and a Trip to the AFC Championship.

2) That was about the best this team was going to do given injuries and talent at backups.

3) It could have been MUCH WORSE than 23-14, and in the end it was actually closer than that too.

I still want to punch Daren Stone in the face though, but I'll wait since he somehow has a concussion.

Guest Vitamin X
The dumb penalty that moved the Ravens back from the 40 to the 14 when they were only down 2 points is a heart breaker... I hope Stone isn't on the team next year..

Think of it as making up for the b.s. non-call on the delay of game you guys benefited from in a huge way at the end of the Titans game.

The dumb penalty that moved the Ravens back from the 40 to the 14 when they were only down 2 points is a heart breaker... I hope Stone isn't on the team next year..

Think of it as making up for the b.s. non-call on the delay of game you guys benefited from in a huge way at the end of the Titans game.

How? I thought that was making up for the controversial TD at the end of the 2nd Pitt gam? This penalty wasn't BS, just stupid.

Anyways, I was sick last night, but I agree with the Ravens fans here (and even Marvin). It was a good season. We made it to the AFC title game with a rookie QB and very little depth at WR, with a trio of decent backs. I wish the season wouldn't have ended in Pittsburgh, but hopefully Arizona can take care of them now. I'll get to wear my Boldin jersey around and be called a bandwagoner for a while now =D

Guest Vitamin X
I'll get to wear my Boldin jersey around and be called a bandwagoner for a while now =D

Don't you live in Miami? I don't think you have to worry about anything.