TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

EHME

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the whole "I'm fucking tough I'll beat your sorry ass" isn't so much an EHME conceit as it is an MMA folder conceit. A bunch of those regulars seem to have this osmotic concept of themselves, that because they watch people fight in a cage, that they too are tough. It's like people who watch Seinfeld and think that by doing so it makes them funny as well. Even if this hypothesis is correct, it doesn't excuse a month (more, really) of dreadfully unfunny and obnoxious posts. I don't care. I just run the control panel on behalf of you guys; if a lot of you really want "BUY ME A BERREER FUOR MMY BABY MAMa AMOUTHFUCKIN NUCCAAA!!!!" out the wazoo for another month, you can have it for all I care. I don't really participate much anymore.

I don't buy this, as I've never seen any MMA folder regular but EHME try to pull this tough guy schtick on the board. Can you give me an example of one other person that's done it? I'm not even trying to be snide, I'm curious.

Anyways I say in. Yeah he sucks most of the time, and is blatantly biased for anyone that's darker than a box of chocolates, but I think it's a bad precedent to start banning people for no real reason other than you find them annoying.

Guest Czech please!
it's a bad precedent to start banning people for no real reason other than you find them annoying.

I agree, so it's a good thing that this didn't happen.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the whole "I'm fucking tough I'll beat your sorry ass" isn't so much an EHME conceit as it is an MMA folder conceit. A bunch of those regulars seem to have this osmotic concept of themselves, that because they watch people fight in a cage, that they too are tough. It's like people who watch Seinfeld and think that by doing so it makes them funny as well.

I don't buy this, as I've never seen any MMA folder regular but EHME try to pull this tough guy schtick on the board. Can you give me an example of one other person that's done it? I'm not even trying to be snide, I'm curious.

This question?

I'll admit that I did the tough guy thing in the "Who do you want to fight?" thread, but I figured it was okay considering the topic. Aside from that, it seems mostly confined to the MMA forum, where it's mostly BS'ing between guys who train in martial arts anyway.

I don't see where that comment is really coming from as it applies to TSM's MMA posters.

Guest Marneywasmurdered
You won't get a legit answer. None of us besides EHME do it and Czech was an ass to make such accusations.

Wether that's true or not let's just stick to the issue at hand, you can call czech to account in NHB if you want, I'm more then willing to split the relevant posts into a separate topic.

No need to debate the truth here. It's not true and Czech was wrong, period.

I was simply responding to an off-shoot quote that YPOV posted. It's totally relevant to the thread at hand. Czech is claiming that more the one MMA Folder poster besides EHME pull the tuff-guy schtick. YPOV says otherwise and I concur.

Czech is claiming that more the one MMA Folder poster besides EHME pull the tuff-guy schtick. YPOV says otherwise and I concur.

You know, you're right. People trying to pull-off a "tuff-guy schtick" would never get as whiny and defensive as you fags are getting.

Czech is claiming that more the one MMA Folder poster besides EHME pull the tuff-guy schtick. YPOV says otherwise and I concur.

You know, you're right. People trying to pull-off a "tuff-guy schtick" would never get as whiny and defensive as you fags are getting.

Nobody is whiny or defensive, you're inferring a lot from nothing really. He pulled a comment out of his ass for the sake of making a bad Seinfeld reference (which also proved his point about people that watch comedy not being funny) and I called him on it. CWM is right though, it doesn't matter, I'll just take his lack of an answer as him admitting he was wrong.

I noticed you made the Tapout wearing douchebag comment earlier, and I agree completely with it. The sport is flooded with all these Ed Hardy and Affliction wearing fags, but I'd like to think that most of the people in the folder don't fall in line with that crowd.

As for the topic at hand, if acting like an ass was grounds for being banned, about 90% of the posters here would be gone. I don't like EHME, he was one of the bigger tools on this board. But he didn't break any rules and he did bring up some good discussion for boxing/mma here and there, so I don't think he should have been banned. That's pretty much my take.

The more important thing is do you all really want EHME's TSM conclusion to be about vomiting on some foul cunt?

Yes.

Guest Marneywasmurdered

I think we'll close the vote after the PPV ends tonight. So vote now if you haven't.

Just think if a book or movie ended that way.

It would still be a better ending than No Country For Old Men.

You're stupid.

Hey, if we can ban EHME for flaming in the flaming folder, can we ban this guy for flaming in a non-flaming folder?

Just think if a book or movie ended that way.

It would still be a better ending than No Country For Old Men.

You're stupid.

Hey, if we can ban EHME for flaming in the flaming folder, can we ban this guy for flaming in a non-flaming folder?

Telling the truth isn't flaming.

I can accept that just fine. What I can't accept is them repeatedly expressing their dislike in the form of personal attacks. You think there aren't people on here I don't like? I've just got enough courtesy to not randomly insult them out of the blue for no apparent reason. Which is, indeed, the crime that EHME is currently being tried for here.