TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - February 16, 2009

DiBiase and Rhodes have developed a real nice chemistry between each other, they work off each other well

too bad booking makes them look like jabronis every week

Punk has been pretty sloopy with the GTS recently.

agreed...some of his headkicks and stuff have improved a lot and dont look anywhere near as bad as they did, but his GTS has looked real sloppy lately

Punk has been pretty sloopy with the GTS recently.

agreed...some of his headkicks and stuff have improved a lot and dont look anywhere near as bad as they did, but his GTS has looked real sloppy lately

Well it is a hard move to execute properly and I don't blame him when he has to pull it off real quick like he did earlier.

I didn't see No Way Out last night and I can't watch Raw for another few hours (west coast feed), so I'm wondering did Shane take a pretty bad beating last night only to come out tonight and dance around on stage to his entrance music like he did after he wrestled Angle?

Rhodes and Dibiase need the tag titles. Give Miz and Morrison the SD! titles - or even have them create and claim ECW tag titles.

Does the company really need two sets of tag belts? There are like 5 tag teams in the entire company. Just unify 'em.

god shes such a terrible actress

that awful attempt at a subtle hmmm look at the end implied to me Trips might make an appearance tonight?

I thought she had some shit on her bottom lip she was trying to bite off.

I didn't see No Way Out last night and I can't watch Raw for another few hours (west coast feed), so I'm wondering did Shane take a pretty bad beating last night only to come out tonight and dance around on stage to his entrance music like he did after he wrestled Angle?

It was a backstage segment but I bet he will dance.

He didn't come out to the arena, but looked just fine backstage. Not even a bruised face or anything!

He didn't come out to the arena, but looked just fine backstage. Not even a bruised face or anything!

Ah ok, I really hope he doesn't dance around stage.

It was a backstage segment but I bet he will dance.

And that will be my cue to flip the fuck out again.