TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

8 hours have passed and it's my turn...

So, enough screwing around. With my next pick, I complete the legendary Road Warriors.

Road Warrior Animal

527128.jpeg

"Ohhh! What a Rush!"

i was thinking of taking him to tag with Sasaki.

I actually figured as much, Steviekick.

While Animal was the front runner for my next pick all along, after you took Sasaki, that just solidified it for me.

EDIT: Going to work...PM'd the leader with my next possible picks...should keep the draft going smoothly.

Since a bunch of cruisers are gone. I'll take a guy who was one of the most over guys in wrestling, part of two of the edgiest groups of the late 90's. Then got over exposed and everyone hated him. But he was a solid worker, decent on the mic, so I'm taking him here.

X-Pac.jpeg

X-Pac

Sean Waltman was more then just a "solid worker". He was a great worker in his 1st WWE run, and his WCW run until injuries caught up to him. But even when returning to the WWE he was still a very good worker.

123 Kid/Bret Hart is one of the best free TV matches I've ever seen.

A lot of great teams have been picked (or at least partially) but a great depth remains. I’ll select the first half of my coveted tag team and I’ll hope the other half of the equation stays alive although I can see the value someone would see in the other half. On his own, he’s clearly the superior talent and has shown signs that he could be a singles star on his own. That’s why I selected him first.

486297835_VKX22-M-1.jpg

Jay Briscoe

With my second selection, I will address my need to add to top heel stable currently led by Flair alongside Mike Awesome. I want to take a guy that can be technical mid-card performer as well as a solid promo that won’t depend on Flair to guide him. I believe he fits the mold of a couple former members of the 4H and I’ll use him in that position.

06.jpg

Chris Candido

I'm double dipping, but he's like one of my favorite wrestlers.

I need someone who can work against Sean, and I think this guys style would mesh really, really well with X-pac. I'll likely have him run around with ChoTen in a trios faction or maybe I'll let him run lone wolf.

dgcima.jpg

CIMA

It seems like more guys are getting picked off my list the later we go on this draft. Surely, a good sign. Still my #1 and #2 guys remain on the board (my planned opponents for Londrick) but somehow I fully expect one of the team to get drafted in the next few picks. I just know it.

Also RE: X-Pac...I've always kind of liked the guy. Well, at least I've never hated him. Yeah his gimmick got really old after '00 or so but even during the peak of X-Pac heat during The Invasion, I thought he was a decent to good worker. Haven't seen him since he got released from WWE but I'd venture to say he's still not terrible.

Didn't get an email.

So what? You're lucky enough to be in this fucking thing, the least you can do is check the thread when you're online! I fucking hate that excuse! Why can't people check draft threads to see if it's their turn unless they get a PM?

Gino's a great pickup.

I'm going to try and create my entire roster on Fire Pro Wrestling after this thing.

That's what I did with the last draft. It was super cool.

Didn't get an email.

So what? You're lucky enough to be in this fucking thing, the least you can do is check the thread when you're online! I fucking hate that excuse! Why can't people check draft threads to see if it's their turn unless they get a PM?

Sorry that I have shit to do and can't sit on here all day. If I got an email, I would've gotten a message in my actual email telling me to come here. That is the difference. Anyways, enjoy not being in the draft at all.

naiwf's time is up so it's my turn.

I'm taking another Texan who will be probably be matched up against Big Show in a battle of the behemoths. He is the World's Strongest Man..

mark-henry_287x394.jpg

Mark Henry

All I'm saying is that not getting a PM is no excuse for missing your turn in a draft, because if you're online to check your email or PMs you can also check the draft folder. I am right, so you can all fuck off.