TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

My last pick, Dino Bravo, upon hearing that my pick was next, ran out and picked for me.

He picked his favourite manager:

'The Mouth Of The South' Jimmy Hart

Look how happy he is:

Jimmy_Hart_et_Dino_Bravo_01.jpg

Actually, in all seriousness, I wouldn't mind taking over drafting for someone if they're gone. I'd be interested to see what kinds of matches I could put together with their roster + my add ons. I vote that if more than one person is gone, I get to choose who's roster I take over!

Zhang, you should read the original thread in this very folder. The first draft, that was a good read.

Oh I will. I read a few pages already. Compelling stuff indeed

You know what? I was in the first draft, I liked that roster I like what I've done so far in this one. If TI wants my spot let him have it, I dunno if it's worth my time just for one thread.

I'd start reaching for random Japanese mid-carders in the next couple rounds so I'd wind up with a similar draft to what I had before anyways.

Like I said- I'm still in until this draft is done. Maybe after I'm not sure. What I'm wondering is if Mellow and al have left TSM, who is going to update the draft board in the first post?

Alright, guys, as you can see from the first post in this thread, the TSM Draft 2009 is no more here at TSM. It's been moved to a different place run by the same person, so saying no more on that, this is over, for the time being.

Now, I don't know how many people we have left so I'm not sure if starting brand new is a good idea or not.

I'm not at liberty to give out the address to the new board. I'm sure if you PM Mellow he might tell you or might not.

Alright, guys, as you can see from the first post in this thread, the TSM Draft 2009 is no more here at TSM. It's been moved to a different place run by the same person, so saying no more on that, this is over, for the time being.

Now, I don't know how many people we have left so I'm not sure if starting brand new is a good idea or not.

I'm not at liberty to give out the address to the new board. I'm sure if you PM Mellow he might tell you or might not.

Pity it ended like this. I for one would like to see it start again.

Well, i'd be happy starting a new one. Hell, we can delete this thread altogether and move on with a new draft?

I'd be very happy to run it myself.

Please do.

I don't think there's any point Zhang. The board seems to be on its last legs now. The only reason I am here now is to run my TSM Fantasy game.

If you got a half decent number of people to play i'd happily run a draft though.

In a nutshell, you get to draft your 'dream' roster from history and make a card at the end.

For example, my main event last year ended up being

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Kevin Nash

Scott Hall

vs

Eddie Guerrero

Chavo Guerrero Jr

Chavo Guerrero Sr

Gory Guerrero

In a War Games match deep in Guerrero territory.