TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Huge ammounts of police swarming "Neverland"...

On Fox News, they are saying that an ambulance is on the scene also, and they have a warrant. Have any of you heard what exactly is going on today?

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Bill O'Reilly bitches!

Don't be yourself, please.

Good grief -- he's not even on for another 6 hours.

Unless you're listening to his radio show.

And in the spirit of the person being talked about -- Bill, not Mike -- here's a link. Oh, and "One More Chance" -- LOL...

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. — Investigators armed with a search warrant are swarming Michael Jackson's (search) Neverland Ranch.

Court TV (search) reported that a 12-year-old boy brought allegations against the pop star. At least one ambulance was present Tuesday on the Neverland grounds.

Jackson is not currently at Neverland (search), but is in the country, Jackson's publicist Stuart Backerman told Fox News. Backerman was headed to the ranch and expected to have a statement later in the afternoon.

Authorities carried out the warrant at the 45-year-old singer's sprawling home in the Santa Ynez Valley outside of Santa Barbara, said a sheriff's spokesman, who declined to give his name. The Santa Barbara County district attorney's office was also involved in the action, he added.

The singer who had international hits with the albums "Thriller" (1982), "Bad" (1987) and "Dangerous" (1991), saw his career begin to collapse in 1993 amid allegations he molested a boy. Jackson has maintained his innocence, and charges were never filed. He reportedly paid a multimillion-dollar settlement.

Jackson is also connected to Hollywood private eye Anthony Pellicano, who began serving federal prison time Monday for possessing illegal explosives. Pellicano is being investigated about whether he secretly taped conversations of celebrities and their lawyers.

Pellicano, 59, worked for Jackson as a spokesman and security consultant during the abuse investigation.

The search came on the same day Epic Records released "Number Ones," a greatest hits collection featuring Jackson's new single, "One More Chance." On Nov. 26, CBS is scheduled to air a Jackson special consisting mainly of old concert footage.

Guest Cerebus
On Fox News, they are saying that an ambulance is on the scene also, and they have a warrant. Have any of you heard what exactly is going on today?

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Warning:The spoiler below will forever change your life and will affect the way you look at things you had previously taken for granted.

OMG FAUX NEWS LOL 2003!!!!1

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Warning:The spoiler below will forever change your life and will affect the way you look at things you had previously taken for granted.

OMG FAUX NEWS LOL 2003!!!!1

The word of the day~!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Who wants to bet that if he wasn't rich and (in)famous he's already be someone's bitch in prison?

If he wasn't rich or famous, his fellow inmates would jam a broom up his ass so he could sweep up while he walked.........or to try to kill him.......either way works I guess.

Mike's probably going to have to sell the Beatles' song catalog rights in order to free up the money for a setlement...

I hope Paul McCartney's REALLY in a mood to stick it to him, too, because McCartney's probably the only person who can afford those songs who is willing to spend the money necessary.

Goodbye Mike, ya fuckin child molesting freakshow.

What a lovely display of intelligence.

Why don't you wait until they find some incriminating evidence before you begin lashing out at him? They've done this before and found jack shit, I doubt this visit will uncover anything more.

Why? Because he's innocent.

America, what a country.

UYI

Edited by Use Your Illusion

Press Release Source: Stuart Backerman, Spokesman for Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson Responds to Media Uproar Over Search of Neverland Ranch

Tuesday November 18, 5:52 pm ET

And a Who's Who of Hucksters Preying on His Name

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- We cannot comment on law enforcement's investigation because we do not yet know what it is about.

We can comment on the malignant horde of media hounds claiming to speak for Michael on this and many other issues. A rogue's gallery of hucksters and self-styled "inside sources" have dominated the airwaves since reports of a search of Neverland broke, speculating, guessing and fabricating information about an investigation they couldn't possibly know about.

Michael himself said "I've seen lawyers who do not represent me and spokespeople who do not know me speaking for me. These characters always seem to surface with a dreadful allegation just as another project, an album, a video, is being released."

Michael will, as always, cooperate fully with authorities in any investigation even as it is conducted, yet again, while he is not home.

Source: Stuart Backerman, Spokesman for Michael Jackson

I'll give Michael this........because of his bizarre personal style, he is always going to be easy pickens for a lawsuit of this nature. However, he is also easy pickens for people to immediately assume his guilt, and I am one of them. My bad.

It's not like he specifically has 'little boys' over either. Hundreds of children visit Neverland, all there by parent consent, Michael doesn't allow any child in there without the permission of their parents.

It was the media and public who made the assumption he had sex with those children, not him. So who's the sicko again?

Eh, I'm not going to start this argument again.

UYI

It's not like he specifically has 'little boys' over either. Hundreds of children visit Neverland, all there by parent consent, Michael doesn't allow any child in there without the permission of their parents.

It was the media and public who made the assumption he had sex with those children, not him. So who's the sicko again?

UYI

You do realize if they do find evidence, or if he is convicted I will be breaking your balls for all eternity right?

UYI

You do realize if they do find evidence, or if he is convicted I will be breaking your balls for all eternity right?

Haha, by all means do so.

News updates here in Australia are saying that police now have an arrest warrant for Michael Jackson.

This is so fucking stupid. They have more fucking weaponry there at Neverland than they used against Sadaam.

*sigh*

UYI

from Sky.com

Michael Jackson's friend Uri Geller has said he is "very concerned" for the troubled pop legend in the wake of the latest allegations.

Geller told Sky News the superstar is very "naive" and becomes "fragile" in the face of such claims.

He said: "He is very gullible and he is naive, he is very childlike and I believe he is innocent.

"I as a father I would not associate myself with anyone who I would even remotely suspect would have done something wrong to a child."

Asked if he knew any details of the allegations, Geller said: "I know nothing about these allegations.

"What I do know is that Michael is a very, very wealthy individual and I know that past settlements were done and were very controversial because a lot of people argued, 'Why did Michael pay a family millions of dollars?'

"But that is Michael and I am very, very concerned now for his wellbeing because he is also very fragile.

"He becomes very fragile when such accusations are thrown at him, especially if they are not true."

Geller described the latest allegations as "earth shattering" for Jackson and said the star would be probably be thinking "not again".

"These are the worst allegations that can be thrown at a human being," he said. "It is shattering."