TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

The OAO XNet News Thread!

However, I'm kind of wondering what put Storm up so high compared to Smarkdown. I thought Smarkdown was a failry strong episode.

Now, I'm not one to brag, but considering that Storm is my show and Smarkdown is Tom's...

:D

However, I'm kind of wondering what put Storm up so high compared to Smarkdown. I thought Smarkdown was a failry strong episode.

Now, I'm not one to brag, but considering that Storm is my show and Smarkdown is Tom's...

Not one to brag, but seeing as I wrestled on Storm, and didn't wrestle on Smarkdown...

:huh:

I'M JOKING!

*runs*

I actually know the guy who runs sabotaged.com..hes alright. Wrote matches for his rp fed...everyone thought I was a God for a short while.

Shit, that isn't Payne's baby, is it?

I actually know the guy who runs sabotaged.com..hes alright.  Wrote matches for his rp fed...everyone thought I was a God for a short while.

Shit, that isn't Payne's baby, is it?

Uh...Payne just writes for the site.

Weekly ratings for 04/03/05 - 04/09/05 have been posted.

SWF Lockdown had a 3.81 rating and was rated #2 in the 4&5 star division.

SWF Storm had a 3.41 rating and was rated #5 in the 4&5 star division.

In the weekly top 8 Lockdown was rated #3 and Storm was rated #7.

About time I gave a new update and what better time than when SWF Smarkdown is the number 1 rated show of the week!!!! I guess MVS will have to reveal in the almighty booking god Tom Flesher now. ;)

That's because Plots > Spots, unless I'm doing the spots. Then, Spots > *.*, 'cuz WC = ratingz!

OMGWTF IAMZ BEINGZ G00D WITH MATH N STUFF!!!!!!111

Seriously, though, what was our rating for Battleground?

Battleground got a nasty rating like a 5. We went up against nothing but PPV's though.

However, Lockdown from TOKYO JAPAN IS THE NUMBER 1 RATED SHOW for our 4 and 5 star fed category. We were number 2 over all. Good job everyone.

Because 10000 words matches are faggy compared to 6000 word rps....how do you talk about your character for that long anyway?

Ego. ;)

My wild-arsed guess is that, when I covered for Toxxic/Cortez, I referenced a storyline taking place in board promos without beating the reader over the head with that; the reader missed it, for whatever reason, and assumed I was covering badly.

In order to justify that rating, however, I'll also have to postulate that the reader skipped Danno-Mak and Pretzler-WC, and instead read Slater/Zack Morris slash.

Edited by Ace309

I second that. Muzz'smidget zombie pic is more entertaining than anything I've actually seen. Yet, I haven't seen all of it just a few that turned me off.

the reason for our demotion is most likely to having not posted a few shows to be rated. *cough*MVS*cough* as well as they also get some of their score off of the top 10 RP'ers for the week. The fact that we never have a top five to submit for this might have hurt us some. Possibly if more folks promo'ed we'd get higher. 13th Hour looks stacked though so that should get a good rating.

Well, you know that I'm handicapped about that sort of stuff. Maybe if the guys with way more talent than I am have any spare time, perhaps they wouldn't mind giving it a shot...

:: points finger at Landon and Toxxic ::

Can someone tell me what actual effect this whole X-Net thing has had? We had the Lord David guy, but other than that, I can't think of anything else, except that we had to have a website made.