TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

My on-going thoughts

-I already hate Seacrest all over again.

Mandisa

---------

Good performence, but I really can't see her going over with the AI crowd, judging from past history.

Kellie

-------

She's pretty, skinny, white. She'll stick around. Decent voice, but nothing that'd make me stop the radio dial and listen (but that'll come after the production gloss covers her flaws). The nervous thing will make her endearing to the viewers with her "sweet nice kind of dumb girl" personality.

OH MY GOD, Kelly is an awful singer but MY GOD is she so fucking likable. I almost think it's an act because its just so perfect. Her grandpa, her daddy problems, bustin out the "I don't have a boyfriend", the "get this" banter with Seacrest, and the fact that she's hot and all these things surround her makes her totally likable/fuckable.

Becky's gone tomorrow or Thursday whenever they do the results show. Pickler stole her spot as the "pretty girl that makes the top 12 based solely on looks".

On going thoughts Night One: Pt. II

Becky

-------

Incredibly hot. She has my proverbial "vote" Not being Blonde really helps her likability...as for the performence...

She's hot and she showed more energy then Kellie did, in the battle of hot chicks.

Of course, the judges want Kellie over Becky. So they put her down right away to make sure the sheep pick up on it. She wasn't a great voice but either was Kellie.

It's really a battle of looks between those two, Kellie had a more charming personality.

Becky is the first girl on the hot seat.

On going thoughts Night One: Pt. II

Becky

-------

Incredibly hot. She has my proverbial "vote" Not being Blonde really helps her likability...as for the performence...

She's hot and she showed more energy then Kellie did, in the battle of hot chicks.

Of course, the judges want Kellie over Becky. So they put her down right away to make sure the sheep pick up on it.

Dude, she was TERRIBLE. Aww Shucks Barbie is much more marketable and if you're going to cut one you get rid of the older, less likable one. It's AI 101.

I think Beckie needs to listen to more Pat Benetar and Annie Lennox records. Worse than Kellys (Kellie?) stuff and she doesn't have nearly the personality to make up for it.

Are you purposely spelling their names wrong? I don't think I ever seen Beck-IE over the standard Beck-Y. Kellys?

Is this a canadian thing?

The Heavy-set Black Chick (HSBC) was good but had it turned up WAAAAAAAY too much. Turn it down. Though, having too much energy is better than not having enough. She just needs to calm the fuck down.

Why not just go with Mama Benjamin as her nickname?

Ayla's stinking up the joint too. I guess it's "nerves". I still don't know why chicks try to sing Whitney, or Xtina on this show.

On-going thoughts night one: part iii

Ayla

------

I like the whole athlete thing, that always works for me. She's cute but not close to Kellie and Becky.

Ouch. Okay, one of these cute girls better start being good singers.

WOW, tall girl does a good Christina on the high notes, not so much on the regular notes. Yeah, what Randy is saying right now.

Not liking the smile though. Kinda creepy. And she doesn't seem to have much upstairs, in the mind... nice titties...

WOW, tall girl does a good Christina on the high notes, not so much on the regular notes. Yeah, what Randy is saying right now.

Not liking the smile though. Kinda creepy. And she doesn't seem to have much upstairs, in the mind... nice titties...

And really, that's all we want. That's all we want.

I would pay good money to watch Ayla clothesline Ryan's head off, but I don't know if I want to see her sing next week. Paris is one of the best, but I think she's a complete mimic and annoying. Let's see if she overdoes it (again) tonight.

I think Beckie needs to listen to more Pat Benetar and Annie Lennox records. Worse than Kellys (Kellie?) stuff and she doesn't have nearly the personality to make up for it.

Are you purposely spelling their names wrong? I don't think I ever seen Beck-IE over the standard Beck-Y. Kellys?

Is this a canadian thing?

I think it's a RRR thing. I mean, fuck you.

Mama Benjamin? Oh... that's racist.

I don't think Paris is a tenth of what Fantastia was, and really, they're the same person...

Man, I don't know whether or not to find Paris annoying or endearing.

On going thoughts night one: part iv

Paris

---------

Good 'tude, solid voice, not particularly easy on the eyes but really stand-out performence compared to the others.

She was getting alot of hype before the show and she stepped up tonight.

I will agree with the others, she is a little hyper and that'll get annoying quick, if it hasn't already.

fuck...stop making Paris talk, Ryan bastard.

Ryan's just trying not to be THE most annoying person on the show this season. Stevie, the next chick, reminds me of Six from Blossom.

fuck...stop making Paris talk, Ryan bastard.

Ryan's just trying not to be THE most annoying person on the show this season. Stevie, the next chick, reminds me of Six from Blossom.

Paula Abdul is always the most annoying one, hands down.