TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

"You need to see this fight"

I figured it was about time we had a YouTube/DailyMotion type of thread where people can post videos of fights, highlight reels, shit like that.

If you can do so, please include the link instead of just coming in the thread and saying "Oh, I found ____ on YouTube".

To start off I'm posting what I think is a Fight of The Year Candidate from last nights Cage Rage show in England. Lithuanian kickboxer Marios Zaromskis meets Brit Ross 'The Boss' Mason in a WW scrap. Balls-out fight and

a finish that will rival Cro-Cop/Gonzaga or Evans/Salmon in terms of "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT" endings.

Please use spoiler tags accordingly as not everybody will know about the fight or the finish of the fight itself. But I don't think spoiler-tagging a reply is required unless somebody disagrees.

Ross Mason vs Marios Zaromskis, Cage Rage: Hard as Hell

I was thinking "Oh, a new poster in the MMA forum."

But I'm guessing that a name change was definitely in order...

Ha, I remember that fight and how Trigg was whoopin' ass on Mach until he fired back. Probably one of the best come backs in MMA history.

And Mik, you couldn't be more right. I had been looking for an excuse to change it for forever since the joke had long since worn thin, just hoping it would have been under better circumstances.

Kendall Grove discusses getting a gun pulled on him in Canada while scoring weed with Solomon from Team DAGGER and John Allesio.....

Kendall Grove- The Road to 74

I don't usually make it a point to root for a Yank in a Canada/America fight but good gravy do I hope Kendall tools Cote six ways from Sunday.

No he's right, DVDVR is the worst, and your lame picture/gag won't change any of that.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELUKT38T

Fitch vs. Joslin

Why I hate Jon Fitch and dislike all the hype he's been getting recently. Not even the fact that he won (not his fault the judges are retarded) more of the fact that after fight he tried to justify it not even mentioning the headbutt or the fact that he's a huge bitch for taking a TIMEOUT IN A FIGHT WTF IS UP WITH DAT????????? I hope Diego skullfucks this guy.

I wasn't referring to the video, more to you bitching about dvdvr. Leave it at a one-line joke and let it be. Sorry, I should have made that clearer.

Didn't know I was being a dick? I'm going to be posting much less after next week. I hope you guys all miss me!