TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

You aren't repulsed by an organization that allowed one of its employees to become a roided freak of nature with a mushy brain murder Alzheimers retard kid murder etc

Hey, stop bagging on Jimmy Snuka!

...a roided freak of nature with a brain so turned to mush from chairshots that it looked like someone suffering from Alzheimer's? A guy so emotionally distraught from losing his best friend to drug related abuse that he drove himself to near insanity. And oh yeah, to top it off, he murdered his wrestler wife that he sleazily stole from his boss before using a wrestling chokehold to strangle out his possibly retarded son.

That actually sounds like a pretty good gimmick. Run with it.

Give Vince a year.

OJ killing his wife and her friend didn't make me get rid of my Naked Gun movies

Agreed, but this whole Vegas hotel room thing was the final straw for me. The Naked Gun movies must go!

Guest Gym Class Fallout

The fallacy of comparing wrestling to any other entertainment industry has already been addressed, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

How anyone can't have their enjoyment affected by the WWE's horrible handling of both Benoit's death and the steroid issue I don't know.

What don't you know? Not that hard. When I watch WWE, I'm not thinking: Wow, this company really fucked up handling a murder-suicide.

I almost stopped supporting Charlie Sheen when I heard he was a coke fiend, whore addict...but then I realized he's just too cool to hate.

Robert Downey Jr. >>>>>>>>>> All

I think being a pro wrestler has a lot more in common with being a touring popular musician than it does being a legit pro athlete.

But, I mean, everyone's on drugs. I take drugs. Sure, they're for my IBS, but a couple of those and I'm feeling pretty good.

And this thread is pretty terrible. I mean, ripping on the WWE folder? It's not 2004

has it honestly been that long?

I think it was more Vince playing Jack Kevorkian and putting the crippled WCW out of it's misery.

ECW, that was a suicide.