TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

Turns out someone saw me reading an edition of PowerSlam magazine, and then when I had some wrestling music playing, I think Summerslam 2004's 'summertime blues' song, some fucker came in SINGING it.

You do realize that's a really well-known song, don't you?

Number... whatever: NOT VAL VENIS~!

Seriously. It's not funny. Stop.

It never fucking was. It's old and played out and ruins threads.

It's the "WHAT?!" of TSM. Just fucking leave it alone.

It tickled me the first few times. But it's been overused. Much like "durgz".

I honestly have never seen this before. Is it a reference to the infamous rant by Coffey? Or possibly another infamous rant from Anglesault?

Turns out someone saw me reading an edition of PowerSlam magazine, and then when I had some wrestling music playing, I think Summerslam 2004's 'summertime blues' song, some fucker came in SINGING it.

You do realize that's a really well-known song, don't you?

All joking aside, I didn't know it.

The point stands though, he knew it only from the event too.

#217. Douchebag refusing to write Benoit's name whenever he is talking about him. Its not clever or funny. It's stupid.

It's Deon, so don't be suprised if it's a retarded post.

I love how comments get misinterpreted and the entire folder runs with it. Someone in the WWE folder asked why they might get rid of CW title. It was explained that the WWE thought the cruiserweight name was holding the belt back and the company wanted it to be more of a tertiary title, like the X or TV title.

The next ten posts debate on how great (or bad) it is that the WCW TV belt is coming back, despite the fact no one actually said that's what's happening.

Actually, there's a sum total of one post that implies in any way that the TV title is coming back. Everyone else is simply throwing ideas around about what direction to go with a TV or X-Division title, should one be made, because that is the rumored direction. It's almost like an actual discussion is breaking out (gasp!). But hey, I guess bitching about it is cool too.

Guest Smues
#217. Douchebag refusing to write Benoit's name whenever he is talking about him. Its not clever or funny. It's stupid.

It's Douchebag, so don't be suprised if it's a retarded post.

So there's this chick, we'll call her "Rachel", that I've liked for a long time who decided to get back with her asshole ex-boyfriend, we'll call him "Kenny" instead of getting with me. Kenny doesn't like me and Rachel's pregnant so I told Kenny that I'm the father of his unborn child. The best part is that I lied to him about it and he believed me! :lol:

So there's this chick, we'll call her "Rachel", that I've liked for a long time who decided to get back with her asshole ex-boyfriend, we'll call him "Kenny" instead of getting with me. Kenny doesn't like me and Rachel's pregnant so I told Kenny that I'm the father of his unborn child. The best part is that I lied to him about it and he believed me! :lol:

LOL! Stallowned!

;)

I could see someone, say Deon, doing this. But you, Alf? That's bush.

I could see someone, say Deon, doing this.

Oh sweet irony

from that same thread:

I went with the title win since it brings tears to my eyes each and every time I even see a highlight of it. Happened even when he was still alive.

nigga please...

from that same thread:

I went with the title win since it brings tears to my eyes each and every time I even see a highlight of it. Happened even when he was still alive.

nigga please...

I totally busted up laughing when I read that. Who gets that emotional over a wrestling match?

Moments like that are what make time stand still....