TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
El Psycho Diablo

Diablo 3

That Tristram photo is already my wallpaper.

I jizzed my pants right away. Too bad it probably won't be out for another 2-3 years.

2011 GOTY right here buddy!

Save this thread. It'll be ACTIVE......eventually!

(no, but seriously. I'm so fucking geeked up about this game. I only joke about how long it'll take for it to actually come out to hide the pain.)

I guess the Necro is going goodbye, since the Witch Doctor seems to be a new version of him. Either him or the Druid, depending on selfbuffs and whatnot. Looks more like the necro though. I'm glad the Barbarian's still in it (although really, what were the odds that he'd be gone?), I wasn't a big magic fan in 2. I'm guessing an Archer/Amazon, a mage of some sort, and a hybrid character like the Paladin for the rest of the classes.

I'm really psyched about this news. I absolutely adored the previous two games and all their expansion packs. I remember beating Diablo the first night I bought it. Played 9 hours straight on a computer that barely had the specs to run it at the time and loved evey choppy, sound-lagged minute.

I just hope they don't fuck up the Barbarian class, because that was my favorite.

Blizzard can't do much wrong, I'll definitely be picking up Starcraft and Diablo.

I like that Diablo is keeping the "Acts". Going from act to act always seemed like something big.

I guess the Necro is going goodbye, since the Witch Doctor seems to be a new version of him. Either him or the Druid, depending on selfbuffs and whatnot. Looks more like the necro though. I'm glad the Barbarian's still in it (although really, what were the odds that he'd be gone?), I wasn't a big magic fan in 2. I'm guessing an Archer/Amazon, a mage of some sort, and a hybrid character like the Paladin for the rest of the classes.

I'm assuming the Amazon's getting whacked, due to the fact they'll have both genders for each class now.

diablo3-logo.gif

diablo3-moon.gif

diablo3-tyriel.gif

diablo3-montage.gif

diablo3-himself.gif

diablo3-girl.gif

This is going to be SICK!

Edit: They should make World of Diablo.

I think there was talk of another MMO coming from Blizzard, but not right now.

I'm just happy to relive the days of Starcraft and Diablo again.