TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

Zandig Officially Out of Ideas

From the CZW website, which is rarely updated at www.czwwrestling.com

CZW announces that the Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal SABU will be debuting at CZW Aftershock in Italy on March 27, 2004. SABU will then make his debut with CZW at Viking Hall in May 2004. Get ready for the fallout in Italy and prepare yourself for what SABU plans to do in CZW.

Oy vey. Oy oy vey.

Guest Markingout

*Shakes head in dissapointment*

Jesus Christ all these ECW guys are coming in. Sabu can barely move. he does not belong in CZW.

Holy shit. I like the idea, personally, as Sabu is one of my all-time favorites and still is.

But fuck, what the hell do I know about CZW. I hate em after all, right, so my opinion doesn't count, I guess. Oh well...

I am VERY surprised that Zandig was able to come to terms with Sabu, after the shit the guy was saying about CZW and particularly Zandig back at GOTJ 2002.

Guest Aecas
Can't Sabu just quit so I can at least try to remember what he was like pre-96?

Amen to that. Well I suppose its good that Ex ECW guys have somewhere to go, and CZW is as good a place as any.

Zandig ran out of ideas after Cage of Death 4

Yeah, the Hi-V vs. CZW/Zandig wasn't that great, and IWA invasion could have been better, but the set-up for the COD V ME was knuckin' futz, so credit to Zandig if he came up with that, and to whomever assisted him with that.

Look who else he is bringing in (ROH fans will love this one)

"CZW has negotiated a deal that will bring the controversial Teddy Hart to CZW. He will make his debut in Allentown with future appearances being negotiated. What type of impact will this 3rd-generation superstar have on CZW...SATURDAY, MARCH 5, 2004...MOUNTAINVILLE CENTER...FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF! GET YOUR F'N TICKETS!"

Yep, Teddy Hart in CZW.... I personally think it's an interesting idea.

Guest Aecas

Teddy Hart. I've heard of this bloke but never actually seen him in action, is he any good or simply overrated?