TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Tyler; Captain America

Video Games that make you think of Eddie Guerrero

The problem for me is that I don't play that many games. HOWEVER, one time when I was playing Madden I drafted this Puerto Rican guy in the seventh round and his stats weren't that good.

I still kept him though because he was really fast. And although he didn't play, after a season his stats got better and I eventually had him as my dime back instead of this slow-ass guy I drafted in the second round of that year.

So every time Jose Cortez (no relation to the kicker -- lolz) tackles someone on a kickoff return, or if he gets an INT in a Cover 2, I will always think of Eddie Guerrero. Except of course, when Jose gets burned deep, then I won't be thinking of Eddie Guerrero...

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

omg, Tyler is so right. The ending of Final Fantasy X made me cry until my shirt was wet, so I totally correlate this to the tragic passing of Eddie Guerrero. :(

edited because I can't spell correctly with the room spinning :(

Odd thought, but No Mercy has a bunch of guys who are now deceased (well andre doesnt count cuz he was already dead): Eddy, Bossman, Crash, Bulldog (am I missing anyone?)

when Aeris died in Final Fantasy 7, it instantly brought back all the memories of my lost loved ones over the years...I...I...I just couldn't stop crying...my mother thought I needed counseling....I mean, i couldn't even finish the game....the room started spinning, I had to flip on my favorite song that always reminded me of her...I can't even remember what it was, but if I heard it today, Aeris will pop into mymind, I just know it...that's all i can type, this is making the room spin and my tears are welling....i'm sorry guys...

Guest Leelee

Shouldn't you be playing the 50-cent game. Or, fitty-cent, as Ripper and his peeps would say.

I think Eddie's death sucks as much as everyone else, but come on......threads about music, movies and games about Guerrero ?

I don't know if it's a joke thread, but apart from the wrestling games he was in, I don't know how games and Eddie are related in any kind of way.

I think Eddie's death sucks as much as everyone else, but come on......threads about music, movies and games about Guerrero ?   

I don't know if it's a joke thread, but apart from the wrestling games he was in, I don't know how games and Eddie are related in any kind of way.

Of course it's a joke thread. They're all joke threads... It's just that none of them are funny.