TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PejaVu

Chris Benoit on the Mic vs Chris Masters in the Ring

Guest PejaVu

Which is worse: Chris Benoit on the mic or Chris Masters in the ring?

I'm going with Benoit on the mic. Why the WWE ever though an almost 40 year old 5'8" Canandian with below-0 mic skills would ever draw is beyond me. His run as champ was so horrible he was immediatly demoted to mirdcard. Ouch!

i said nothing here

Oddly enough, I just now chopped up some salami and cheddar...and what better thing to put these items on than Ritz crackers?

And, theres other tomato soups besides Campbells?

If theres no crackers with the soup...then there must be crilled cheese sandwiches. For me anyway.

RRR - Are you enjoying your tomato soup plain?

What kind of tomato soup?

Campbell's is the best obviously, just melts in your mouth

It's one of those "soups to go", where all you have to do is put it in the microwave and drink (so, like, you can take it in the car and put it in the cup holder and sip, rather than using a spoon). I think it's Campbells. It doesn't taste like tomato soup, it's more like the taste of the sauce in, say, alphaghetti. It's still good, it coats pretty much everything it touches and I don't usually have hot drinks, not a big coffee fan, so it's a change of pace.

If theres no crackers with the soup...then there must be crilled cheese sandwiches. For me anyway.

Yeah, gotta have the grilled cheese.

As was mentioned in the food folder, New England clam chowder is the king of soups. I like tomato, cream of mushroom/chicken/broccoli, and good ol' chicken noodle as well.

I need my tomato soup with crackers on top and grated cheddar cheese. That's a damn good bowl of soup if I can't make a grilled cheese sandwich.

Can you really eat grilled cheese without tomato soup?

And just for "topic", Masters in the ring.

Im a Campbells Chunky Soup mark myself...all that shit is swell, chowders, steak, chicken, mmmm. I think some of the canned soup is better than what gets served out of the pots at some restaurants.

To be perfectly honest, I decided to have the soup to compliment a sandwhich that I made yesterday but didn't end up eating (obviously I did end up eating it, just not at the time that I made it). There are NO crackers in the house. The packet of 2 that I ate yesterday were the last ones in the house.

well sure, grilled cheese and a whole bag of doritos works for me.

Oh man, that sounds so good right now. Especially putting some of the Doritos, crumbled up, inside the sandwich.

And it was a turkey sandwhich, on white bread. Bit of a blasphemy there becuase I like my turkey on whole grain bread - for some reason they compliment each other better.

Soups are made for dipping things into. In particular, grilled cheese sandwiches.

Grated cheese atop the soup? That's... that's insane... I might have to try that one of these days.

Ritz is mighty fine for pepperoni (Sa-la-mee?) and cheese, esp. if you put it in the 'wave for a few seconds to let the cheese melt a bit (but not too much).

well sure, grilled cheese and a whole bag of doritos works for me.

Fuck, I forgot about the Doritos. I once ate Grilled Cheese with stewed tomatos. That was nice. Doesn't work with cold tomato though, taste like shit in bread then.

I hate soup. All soup. Soup is worse than Chris Masters. Soup is almost as bad as old people. I mean, if I wanted a tomato, I'd eat a tomato. If I wanted chicken, I'd eat chicken. If I wanted beef, and potatoes, and carrots, and onions, then I'd...all right, well, a good, hearty stew is okay, But soup? Right out.

I used to have a love-affair with Chunky soups during grade 9 in HS. I even wrote something about Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder for grade 9 French (which, IIRC, I got a very good mark on.) But then I sorta got tired of it. Constantly microwaving it in a bowl rather than doin it stove top, I think, hurt it a lot. But there is something to be said about not cleaning dishes afterwards. It's easier, for one thing.

I just got done with a bowl of home-made chili. No crackers, though. That's nasty. They get all mushy.

Two crackers aren't enough for a bowl of tomato soup...but are they enough for a cup of tomato soup?

NO!

I had to quickly chug the rest of the soup left in the cup because it was starting to cool a lil too much for my likins, so I had to get while the goin was good, so to speak. I am... satisifed. My post meal snack is some Generic Dill Pickle Pingle rip-offs and the rest of this diet coke. All-in-all, pretty much everything complimented each other very well. The carbonation in the coke made me burp and the flavour of dill and tomato soup merged... and it was good.

I want soup, but I hate making it on the stove. It takes forever to make, then forever to cool down. When I microwave condensed soup, it never turns out edible. I need some of the pre-made canned soup, no added water or milk necessary.

I just got done with a bowl of home-made chili. No crackers, though. That's nasty. They get all mushy.

My stepdad made homemade chili for the first time I can recall, last night. It was delicious, and I didn't even have to add chili powder or garlic powder like I do with canned chili. Just a copious amount of cayenne pepper hot sauce.

Wait... we still have pounds and pounds of leftovers! :headbang: