TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

The OAO Argue With Bruce Over Shit That Doesn't Matter Thread

That's tellin them Spike, *SIGH*

I guess I'll return the favor. Bruce...

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...c=78559&hl=

...that would be Spike's most effort in ages, ok five months ago, but still. See Spike I got your back even though that's really just proving Bruce's point, which really isn't having your back at all.

Kidding aside, I still find that losing match of Spike's to be quite good and quite underrated.

Oh and Aftershoxx...dude the bra and panties match even sucked.

People have been wishing the same thing for you for years. yet no dice and frankly I have greater stamina than you do so I wouldn't hold my breath for it. A Bruce Blank / Spike Jenkins D@mnation in a Box match with a beautiful 3 month cooperative build is more likely to happen B-)

I enjoyed it, people got plenty of shots at the Hardcore title and I thought the blow off match was one of my best matches ever - don't whine when it didn't even affect you.

And you're knocking the genius that is Bruce claiming to have the Bird-flu to get out of a match? *tisk*tisk*

Awww... my shots are out of fun, not malcontent. If I wanted to be a malcontent, I could do a lot worse. Like... this!

U SUK LOLZ!

Just for the record...

In the future, if you feel the need to derail a thread by arguing with Bruce over something that doesn't matter, just redirect the discussion here. That way, we'll hopefully not have anymore card/comment/promo threads that end up being primarily about who has what IQ or who smells like what kind of shit.

Anyone with mod powers is the final arbiter of what constitutes "shit that doesn't matter."

Thank you.

Edited by Ace309

I've always been told I smelled weird, my new shampoo must be working then since I've been downgraded to "funny" instead of "weird" :lol:

Really Bruce? How odd, considering Mr. Doomasaurus has two reigns credited to his name, one tag title and one hardcore title, and currently has the hardcore belt. Must be some kind of physics anomaly or rip in the space-time continuum.
Meh I'm talking about people who won their title in more than 50 words

I don't think that comment about match lengths was necessary Bruce. If Drea had done a full match and no-one else had showed the result would have been exactly the same. Bottom line is, she bothered to show when no-one else did.

Funny cause I got a lot of shit in the past because I've defended against a bunch of no shows, yet I put in full matches but I guess that's different because that was me and apparently I'm subject to being nitpicked to shit by people in this federation.

Fuck it I'm better off if I quit posting in the federation all together, just do my matches, work my angles, do my stuff and not bother with this.

Hey. Defending against no-shows doesn't make a title reign impressive, I'll admit, although the fault for that lies entirely with the people who no-show rather than the champion, but we're not talking about defending against no-shows.

You said that you were the only person out of the multiple champions who had only lost one title. Drea showed that this statement was incorrect, albeit only in regard to her current character. Did that need pointing out? Maybe not. Did you need to get so fucking arsey over it? Again, probably not.

Fuck it I'm better off if I quit posting in the federation all together, just do my matches, work my angles, do my stuff and not bother with this.
Bruce, at one point, I had a ton of heat on me from everybody else in the fed; everything that I said was taken the wrong way, and if I even tried to make a joke, it was misconstrued as me bashing whomever I was trying to joke with. Experience has taught me that when the rest of the fed makes up their mind that you're a prick, you're not going to change their minds by arguing with them. The only thing that got most of the heat off me from the fed at large was the fact that I did exactly that (points to bolded text) for about a year. And while I'm sure that there are still people here that hate me, I don't pick fights anymore, I try my best to avoid getting drawn into flamewars, and usually try to leave well enough alone.

But, if you don't feel comfortable with that, feel free to try your own thing. I don't know if it'll work, but it can't be any worse than banging your head against a brick wall, like you're doing now.

The problem is that Jimmy hasn't boasted about his title reigns or what not while Bruce, joking or not has bragged about his hardcore title reign, which included many wins over no shows. Basically they both owned the no shows, it's just that one person (once again joking or not) was bragging about it, which can lead to spite from others.

And Drea simply corrected Bruce and he retaliated with an unneccesary shot at Drea, and when he got called on it and rightfully so, he backed into the "well you all do it to me" stuff, but I already covered the reason why above.

Yeah, the internet is some serious business let me tell you.

Hey, everybody.

I can still moderate posts, so if you keep needling Bruce about shit that doesn't matter, I'll make your posts require approval to show. And I don't check the boards every day.

Hey, Bruce.

Your skin's too thin.