TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snuffbox

US demise not exaggerated

Aw, it's cute. But, wait, instead of the us breaking up into smaller countries, we're supposed to just let other countries take us over? I highly, highly doubt "The Texas Republic" would ever bow down to the Mexican government. Does this guy know anything about our country?

It looks like the Carolinas were able to fight off the Mexican Army. Too bad about Texas and the rest of the South, though. First, one of their congressman, Ron Paul, couldn't remember 9-11, and next the whole state forgot about the Alamo.

Wait, doesn't Europe allow nudity in the newspaper? Finally, the hot models of the US will be forced to remove their tops. And no more need for a region free player, the region is coming to me!

EuropeA!

EuropeA!

EuropeA!

Does this guy know anything about our country?

The fact that he thinks that Tennessee would prefer to join up with the yankees of New England rather than split off with the rest of the South indicates: no, he doesn't.

112508map2.jpg

coughripoffcough

Isn't it this guy's theory that Beck is talking about in that segment?

I think everyone should make their own predictions. Here, go nuts.

divide_states_template.gif

Does this guy know anything about our country?

The fact that he thinks that Tennessee would prefer to join up with the yankees of New England rather than split off with the rest of the South indicates: no, he doesn't.

Not to mention the Carolinas.

Guest Vitamin X

If there's one thing I've learned about living up here, it's that Pacific Northwesters hate Californians. No way we could be enticed to join that republic when OR, WA, and British Columbia have more in common and have even seen "Cascadia" secession efforts. Bring Alaska into the mix too. Viva Cascadia! We don't need a housing market when we can all live in yurts!

Bring Alaska into the mix too. Viva Cascadia! We don't need a housing market when we can all live in yurts!

"dominated by either Mongolia or Siberia."

The Russian has been saying this for awhile. He says that his fellow Russians are only now taking it seriously in light of the American economy (the economy will not effect China, Europe, Canada, Mexico, or maybe Japan apparently).

Does Glenn Beck normally count on Russian professors such as this gentleman for his information?

112508map2.jpg

coughripoffcough

Isn't it this guy's theory that Beck is talking about in that segment?

All I know is Glenn's segment was a month ago (11/25).

In the transcript you posted a link to, he keeps referencing this idea came from a "Russian," you dumb ass.

If there's one thing I've learned about living up here, it's that Pacific Northwesters hate Californians. No way we could be enticed to join that republic when OR, WA, and British Columbia have more in common and have even seen "Cascadia" secession efforts. Bring Alaska into the mix too. Viva Cascadia! We don't need a housing market when we can all live in yurts!

But unfortunately, you'd need California because of our agriculture and economy, otherwise you guys would die :( But I'm all for Cascadia. BC too. Why would you guys create a new country if it didn't include Hollywood?