Jump to content

Art Sandusky

Members
  • Posts

    10261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Art Sandusky

  1. The Marilyn Manson "Tainted Love" video.
  2. His British assistant was a fancy of mine as a wee one.
  3. No way. You don't can an insanely successful coach for one bad season. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Each year results in fans attempting to explain away yet another underacheiving team. Last year was genius, but he went back on the stupid pills this year. Rarely does a Fulmer-coached team win a game it should against any team with a pulse. If not after this year, another season of squandering potential will land him in a lot more doghouses than he is already. EDIT: And Oklahoma's going to a bowl at least. Expectations are very high in Big Orange Country, and a winning season at the very least isn't a whole lot to ask. A loss to Kentucky would give the Vols a 4-7 mark on the year. 4-7!
  4. Sky ain't fallin' over here, man.
  5. The chainsaw is so boring though. Bio has that cool noise and cloud.
  6. 1/4, in fact. Czech's been studying the press packet. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You have a press packet? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Don't you have one also?
  7. See, the Movies/TV folder has that effect on me.
  8. Unless Edgar uses the BIO~ tool, fuck 'im.
  9. It's true. I heard guys I know, upon seeing the fucker during the preseason fracas doing crunches for the media, say "Look at that, T.O. is fuckin' ripped!" It's the 21st century, actual merit and character don't matter anymore, it seems. It's all about performance, unfortunately. Why else would people bitch about the bowl system so much? Fuck traditions and all that, we just want the best. Fuck that, sez I.
  10. I feel Notre Dame might be a couple of spots higher than they deserve, but they're really good this year. I mean, if they're playing well and equal a pretty big cash cow, I have no problem with them being in a BCS bowl. Take out that loss to Michigan State, and they've really been a kickass team this year.
  11. One of my bosses at work said a few days after the hurricane that we shouldn't feel sorry for the victims because "they're all getting new houses anyway" on the day we all donated our tips and/or tipshares to the relief effort. Asshole.
  12. 1/4, in fact. Czech's been studying the press packet.
  13. But Don Adams is dead, isn't he?
  14. Awesome. I wish I had magical powers like Mr. Potter, to be honest.
  15. Keeping track of cool points is much better, and more positive!
  16. No, that whole song made me groan. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  17. Not at all, s'long as I get an assist for setting up the gag.
  18. I hope Treble's prepping the Barron picture.
  19. Nah, you've been rehabilitated it seems. PM 4 banx0r betting poolz
  20. Was part of the decision to execute Drew Rosenhaus and to bar the media from ever mentioning agents ever again?
  21. If Tennessee loses to Kentucky, Fulmer's gone. I can't think of a more embarassing end to a clusterfuck of a season. I don't even have a bowl game to look forward to watching, goddammit.
  22. FRIDAY Arizona at Arizona State Nebraska at Colorado SATURDAY Maryland at N.C. State UAB at East Carolina Tennessee at Kentucky Iowa State at Kansas Mississippi at Mississippi State Marshall at Memphis Louisiana-Lafayette at Louisiana-Monroe Florida State at Florida Idaho at San Jose State Georgia at Georgia Tech Tiebreak #1: How many total points will be scored in the Nebraska/Colorado game? 57 Tiebreak #2: How many yards passing will Florida's Chris Leak have against Florida State? 237
  23. Things are much nicer with businessmen running the country the last twenty-five years, no?
  24. Psh, every President does dumb crap like that door thing. I like how he played it off. The moment of standing properly and looking out at the press was awesome.
  25. What I want to know is this: If Mr. Rumsfeld is right with his "if we say when we're leaving, then all the terrorists have to do is wait and the place'll go batshit" line, then when the fuck are we supposed to leave? I think they'd notice if 150,000 American soldiers weren't in the country anymore whether it was a year from now or ten years from now. If the place descends into chaos upon our departure, is the message here really "we're there to stay?"
×
×
  • Create New...