Jump to content

Vern Gagne

Members
  • Posts

    9071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vern Gagne

  1. In embarassingly train wreck kind of way, than Yes it was.
  2. My 3 year old prediction is about to come to fruition.
  3. I never understood trash-talking, particularly since you can never predict the outcome of a sporting event, and half the time you'll look like an ass afterwards. I'd rather just make a prediction, and be complety wrong than drop a bunch of ifs. If this happens for NE they win. If this happens to Philly they win. Thanks for the obvious analysis. Early thought. NE by 4. Philadelphia's too good to be blown out. One thing that concerns me is TO. He's not going to be a factor, so the sooner Reid rules him out the better it is for the Eagles. As for the game. As strange as this sounds. The Eagles can throw on NE. Yes, Manning was shutdown. That's different though. Belichek is in Manning's head. McNabb doesn't have that burden to deal with. Eagles needs to show patience on offense, and take what's given to them. On the defensive side of the ball, be in Brady's face. Whether it be the blitz or just a great pass rush. Outside of Manning, QB's lose alot when there's pressure put on them.
  4. Mets are an example. Corey Koskie always had nagging injuries, and swung like a old lady at times.
  5. Possibly, or he really is retired. It's hard to take the word of a Professional Boxer, but Lewis just seems different to me. Either way I don't think it's fair to call him chickenshit, since you don't know if it's a money issue or a personal decision.
  6. Yeah. Never lose sight of the fact that any player can get injured. As for the Cubs pitching staff, I think EVERY player got injured. That's true, but it sure as seems like certain guys are injured much more frequently than others. I don't even mean serious injuries, but those nagging ones that keep you out of the lineup for a few games at time, or might land you on the DL at least a couple times.
  7. It's a mock draft. Just share the duties, if both you want to be charge.
  8. I bet Micheal Moore is at the ceremonies.
  9. Man, does Vitale have the ability to find a way to kiss any coaches ass.
  10. Of course right wing=racist.
  11. I hope Glenn Close doesn't overshadow the rest of the cast.
  12. Seriously, what's the point? Plenty of other horrible movies, with much higher expectations than Baby Geniuses 4.
  13. I knew plenty of people who hated the Niners. Didn't like Bill Walsh, and more or less got tired of them winning all the time.
  14. An excellent trade for both teams. No it's not. Minnesota needs to get at least 1 All-Pro caliber defender for Moss. Not a average receiver, and and a draft pick that's like 28th overall.
  15. I'll take Arizona.
  16. Post some What if scenarios. What if Ric Flair is unable to return to the ring after the plane crash. What if Verne Gagne gives Hogan a title run? Make it scenarios that could have happpened.
  17. Sylvester Stallone made Hulk Hogan.
  18. Everyone said last years Super Bowl would be a defensive game and it wasn't.
  19. Flik's the 98 Vikings.
  20. I'm saying that know. I want the game to be played next week.
  21. Early line is Vegas is between 6.5-7.0 for NE. With the Over/Under at 47-48.
  22. As there been a close Super Bowl consecutive years?
  23. Holy crap, dude. Leader so far. That is weird wild stuff.
  24. He hasn't made a final decision yet.
  25. Heck, the should only have 1 year contracts. You'd see better performances and effort from players.
×
×
  • Create New...