Jump to content

DrVenkman PhD

Members
  • Posts

    9713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD

  1. I think I've watched Hot Rod (or at least parts of it) about 4 times since it started airing on TV last month, and that's with seeing it in theatres last summer. Underrated comedy gem! Chris Parnell's AM radio character is great. "Do you like stunts? How about terminally ill stepfathers?"
  2. A headline on Yahoo! gave me a bit of a scare saying a key cast member refused to be in the game. I was worried Bill had backed out but it just turned out to be Rick Moranis not wanting to come out of retirement.
  3. One thing they could have done if the faces ever won the toss was, when there is only 1 face left on the outside and there are 2 heels waiting to go in, have the 2 heels attack the one face on the outside so that he isn't any help when it's time for him to go in The next Shorties update will confirm, but I'm pretty sure in 1996 they just said "oh by the way nWo won backstage".
  4. Well done, sir.
  5. That would be her current look.
  6. That was a hell of a spoiler mistranslation considering HHH actually called her fat.
  7. Craig Killborn (the guy who made fun of Owen's death), not sure when it's from though.
  8. My non-wrestling fan friend that went to SmackDown with me in October commented that he enjoyed Festus' style of rasslin.
  9. Folks like Biscuits and Gravy.
  10. http://youtube.com/watch?v=0CcycaiEDrs
  11. If the spoilers had bothered to say the ring ropes were red, white, and blue, I would have been all over this show. I'll watch it at midnight.
  12. I would hope that Summer Skin having it's own sub-section on WWE.com means it won't be cluttering up 24/7 Online this year.
  13. Fun fact: Atlas Ortiz used to play in the XFL under the handle "Rich Young". That would be a gimmick, eh? Disgruntled XFL journeyman.
  14. The first video to use WCW footage was Lita: It Just Feel Right (cruiserweight footage when discussing her masks).
  15. I think PWI beat her to it. If PWI got the news from her myspace post, how did PWI beat her to it?
  16. Yeah, as I said above, I was kind of surprised Buffer is present at all.
  17. That's really more you confirming PWI's report by posting the source PWI got their report from. But that's just semantics.
  18. Thank god for the teal colour because otherwise I'd think half the board was Czech (assuming Czech could have that many misses when coming up with a new bi-weekly name in the course of a month).
  19. Guy Smiley from Seaseme Street? That guy was awesome.
  20. I meant "undeserved" in the sense a lot of people are getting extra profile views just because they change their name and suckas got to know who is who. Not that the profile view statistic means anything to anyone of a level headed ego anyway (which is why it means the world to me).
  21. After watching King of Kong tonight and reading the wikipedia entry, it seems the movie was just edited to make him SEEM like an asshole. Then again, someone told me a completely unrelated documentary about him (True Life or some such) also made him seem like a douche so there must be some truth.
  22. After giving him an undeserved extra profile view, I determined Lupe is the former Morrison's Ball Caddy aka KOAB. These things may or may not be easier to track if I kept sigs / avatars on but some of them are just too strange for my workplace.
  23. There's a vicious rumour going around that it's National Alfdogg Week. It's also his birthday today. What a patriotic son of a gum.
  24. Yeah, I much like June how KOTR 94 was their chosen Big One and KOTR 93 was the picked one, I think SummerSlam XX will be the picked one and SummerSlam 92 is set to air. It fits both the international theme AND the month of August theme.
  25. Hmm... Stampede Wrestling having two episodes in TV Classics next month. Interesting.
×
×
  • Create New...