Jump to content

DrVenkman PhD

Members
  • Posts

    9713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD

  1. I think CuzStoneColdSaidSo316 once called out lWo4lifehomez in a similar manner back in 2002.
  2. Watching it with no volume at work, it appears to be a kid with zombie make-up having a good time at a park while a reporter cheerfully interviews him. I'm assuming this was done for some sort of Portland Zombie Day since there are many more videos of kids painted like this related to the video.
  3. Is Rainn nice?
  4. Hmm, always just assumed your name was "Chris". There's a "Bryan" that everyone knows (Mr. Staebell, better known as bps21).
  5. My handle is Venkman, not "Venkham".
  6. Riffing on things with buddies. I guess hanging out with friends in general. Tying that, music, and my earlier photos comment together, I've noticed a growing trend of people thinking getting together to play Rock Band is a cause to snap photos and post them in an album on Facebook... and I'm guilty of this too, because it's fun stuff for all involved.
  7. I heard Steamboat's music recently on something (I think the most recent Austin DVD). I was happy because I'm pretty sure the Austin DVD with Steamboat/Austin from Bash at the Beach 94 cut the intro to remove it. Looking back I think I actually heard it on 24/7 during GAB 92, and the channel has different music rights than DVD. I guess the point here is they edited Buffer.
  8. I'm dissapointed no "Four Post Massacre" spots ever occurred after Ready to Rumble (which implied they were a regular occurrence to write off characters). The closest thing I can recall to that spot ever happening was at SummerSlam 93 with Bigelow/Headshrinkers, and that was only a 3 post massacre (and it missed).
  9. Good, that means I'm in no rush to figure out why my Wii stopped going online.
  10. People leaving positive comments to photos I post on facebook or people favouriting photos of mine on flickr. I really like being validated.
  11. The last time I went to an IMAX movie with a large audience was in 2003 for the second Matrix movie. I almost fell asleep several times and recall nothing about the audience, but the flip side to that is we were all 5 years younger back then too. I've been to comped IMAX shows since then at the Tropicana in Atlantic City but those don't really draw large crowds (and obviously skews older). Through some really strange coincidence, the midnight shift I would normally be working Thursday night / Friday morning was changed to me working at a different site Friday morning, which I then had to explain to the company I was leaving town that afternoon and assumed I would be getting off work at 8am Friday morning and thus only booked Saturday and Sunday off. Anyhow all of this is allowing me to go to a midnight showing with some pals, so hooray!
  12. Well I'm sorry Mr. Barron but the story now is you called him an asshole.
  13. I don't think mid-carders are supposed to get submission finishers over. That's just a guess though. Maybe he can use it again now.
  14. So just to clarify, systems that didn't originally get 1995 or had 95 vanish then reappear, it WAS to remove Buffer? Interesting.
  15. Yeah, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact I can't count on a day 1 update anymore, but now day 2 is almost over and nothing has changed. If it was a major update I probably wouldn't be happy.
  16. That's like the "Homerazzi" episode of The Simpsons where Lenny, Carl, and Moe call celebrities jerks for no good reason. "Hey wouldn't even co-sign my mortgage".
  17. I was watching a Bob Sagat special and enjoyed the pop he got for mentioning Dirty Work, followed by his "Where the fuck were you that weekend?" (or whatever he said) response.
  18. Yeah I was having VOD issues here too but whenever it works, I still have nothing new on 24/7.
  19. I highly recommend going to this link and clicking your way to the article about TNN. Funny stuff.
  20. Eh Damien is alright, but I don't think he'll be recieved well by WWE's crowd. Essa Rios will probably get the Super Crazy treatment, but worse. If WWE really wanted to get the latin base they should bring in LA Park (real La Parka) and push Super Crazy. Scroby that news is actually from WON, so don't believe it. Essa Rios would be cool though. The thing to remember though is they don't want these guys to push them to the moon, they just want to keep / attract latino viewers.
  21. Batura? who? Basically, in one of those things I'm pretty sure only me and Enigma remember (since Mr. Batura himself didn't even know he did anything until I e-mailed him to ask something for a column in 2003), he sent feedback to the Torch stating Jericho vs RVD at KOTR 2002 was "meh". Jericho went on his website, threw a fit about it, and said he was done with the net.
  22. So... it IS coming out for XBLA and PSN? Awesome. I'm concerned that's just some un-official trailer and someone messed up though.
  23. I really wanted to see ALF.
  24. It does. I have good delivery.
×
×
  • Create New...