I agree, but to save us from repeating previously discussed things, let's just wait for 909 to manually extract our posts one by one. He'll be happy to do it
He's a wrestling fan (if memory serves he's one of those celebs often shown in the crowd when he attends events) so that's a positive. Just because he's an actor doesn't mean he can't have good ideas, you know (even though some bad ones were cited by Hawk 34). Let's reserve judgment for now...
Nash sure worked his ass off in the 98 match, what with his "coming into the ring then laying on the mat until the end of the match" routine. Then he got to stand next to the door for the whole match - and win the belt! - in 2000. He really is a smart man.
You never have. It's fine though, we're different people. The internet would suck if everyone liked everyone. Or be an awesome place of harmless flame-free discussion, I don't know.
I picked matches I don't already have on DVD (which eliminated most of the 1st bracket except for tag matches and Flair vs. Luger).
Arn/Tully vs. Road Warriors
RnR vs Midnights (had I realized I was picking a scaffold match, I probably would have picked something else)
Midnights vs. Midnights
Road Warriors vs. Dusty/Sting
Flair vs. Luger
Sting vs. Muta
Sting vs. Flair
Hansen vs. Luger
Sting vs. Vader
Vader vs. Ric Flair
Savage vs. Flair
Mysterio vs. Liger
Eddie vs. DDP
Eddie vs. Malenko
Sting vs. Hogan
It's a scary change and I don't really like it, but I have this feeling if I don't embrace it I'll be reading the "CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW FACEBOOK" message until the end of time, so I figure very soon I'll have to adjust to change and learn to like what's new.
I live in Columbus and a friend of mine and I are going to the show, but I don't see where to get tickets? I just looked on ticket master and the event isn't even listed.
My thinking may be a bit antiquated, but I believe the charge considerably more for Rumble/Mania (obviously)/SummerSlam/Survivor Series tickets.
I would much rather watch B&R than Superman Returns. The latter is obviously better made from a film standard (I don't recall any scenes that were blatantly REWOUND ON SCREEN) but I found it just so dreadfully boring as well as stupid, but not the kind of stupid I could laugh at.
I can at least sit through and watch B&R (and just did a few hours ago) so I have to give it that. It's terrible but I don't mind watching it and saying "hey, that's stupid!" (seriously, sky surfing on metal doors?).
Thanks for the Smashing Pumpkins song correction, whoever (I forgot).
Hooray, Cogeco added a bunch of stuff today - even the PYBO which I assumed already expired. Still missing War Games 94, half of Backlash, and some TV stuff, but good to see they almost got it all fixed.
King Booker would be best candidate for "moved to Raw and made a jobber", but it seems like he's being used as the rule instead of the exception (as mentioned, Kennedy's issues were his fault - he was in line for a push).