Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. I'm sorry, I will just leave now.
  2. Seven Word Bandit worked well because he didn't post often... Therefore it was excuted perfectly, Dandy was just being a little bitch.
  3. I don't see the need for the Knicks to throw large money at a big named coach... It's not like it has worked for them in this past decade.
  4. AHHHHHHHHH! SCREW YOU ALF! I was going to take him... :(
  5. Poor Czech...
  6. Yeah I got it from ebay... It actually cost $30, but plus $10 shipping and handling.
  7. Well then again he never faced his former mentor or the former of coach of a team whom he built.
  8. Alright... Point taken.
  9. LOL. Ripper supports hate crimes! Anyway, does anyone think Avery Johnson should get more interest then Mike D'Antoni? I mean atleast he reached the finals... But probably wouldn't have made it if not for injuries to D'Antoni's team. Coulda, woulda, shoulda... Didn't happen. Avery made the finals, D'Antoni couldn't... And I argue D'Antoni had better talent around him. One of the best natural gifted PF's in the game right now, and the 2 time MVP Steve Nash.
  10. Fuckin alf... Hold everyone back like usual!
  11. LOL. Ripper supports hate crimes! Anyway, does anyone think Avery Johnson should get more interest then Mike D'Antoni? I mean atleast he reached the finals...
  12. Just like The Rock will never be taken seriously as an actor? Just like Jesse Ventura will never be taken seriously as a politician? Please go away Marvin...
  13. Honestly Mike Adamle is better then Michael Cole when he 1st started... But I find it interesting with the direction the WWE is going with Mike Adamle, they paid him quite a bit of money... So they have to use him in some form to make him earn the money. Which is why I think this angle is taking place.
  14. Well Jason Day should defiently face an middle-tier fighter next... Maybe Eastman/McFedreies winner.
  15. For $40, it was well worth it. It looks even better in person.
  16. You're a shithead I thought we were friends!
  17. Just bringing up valid points, am I not? Like I said, I have been wanting to stop posting like that for a while. ANyone that thinks differently should try it.* *Do it on another board, though. No need for a fucking essay... It's not that serious.
  18. Ummm... Shut the fuck up?
  19. Please... That would be pale in comparison to Trevor Berbick and Larry Holmes at a dinner table together.
  20. Bout time...
  21. My new t-shirt...
  22. Noons would get embarassed on the ground against Thomas, and Berto would get outstruck badly by Thomas. As I said Neer is more well rounded then both of them. Are you forgetting Noons got KTFO by Krazy Horse? He looked good against Diaz, but Diaz has the tendency to start fights slow... I think if the fight would've went on, he would've eventually submited Noons... And if they ever rematch, Diaz would embarass him. Edwards and Diaz would provide interesting fights for Thomas, as both are very well-rounded like Thomas... They both have very good skillsets, although Diaz's has been slacking with his boxing lately, settling for pussy pity pater punches.
  23. BOOOOO! They should put a Mosley statue instead!
  24. You think Noons and Berto are top-flight? Neer is more well-rounded then both of them. Both fighters are very one-dimensional.
  25. Here some more title dominance...
×
×
  • Create New...