TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nWoScorpion

Wrestling Link Game....

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

No, he didn't sign a contract, unlike ELIX SKIPPER

who, at the legendary Bash at the Beach 2000 show, attempted to get past the "no interference" rule by wearing masks. Hugh Morrus wore a BILL CLINTON one

Prize goes to the person who links to the WWF Show I'm thinking of right now, and it is a realistic link to Clinton

who, at the legendary Bash at the Beach 2000 show, attempted to get past the "no interference" rule by wearing masks. Hugh Morrus wore a BILL CLINTON one

Prize goes to the person who links to the WWF Show I'm thinking of right now, and it is a realistic link to Clinton

The Raw where 'he' phoned in?

Kidman's choice in women is also questionable. I really don't find TORRIE WILSON attractive

True, but if someone who looked like her in real life approached you, you would be all over her. I personally think DAWN MARIE, who was attracted to her father, is much hotter.

I like her tits (fake as they are), but her face does nothing for me. And both of those gals were in a Santa's Little Helper's contest on the Christmas Smackdown with SABLE, who is more plastic than a Barbie doll.