TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Did you just tell me who you don't look like? Fool, that's not up to you, that what somebody else tells you. And I've done it, so deal with it.

HA, a little.

Ugh, I am looking at my ex-girlfriend's AIM profile and she put in her friend's webshot pictures. And here is a picture of her and damn, I miss that girl. She has gotten a lot prettier over the years too.

Of course I am the dumbass and break up with her. :angry:

I look like that dude? Well, that's ok, the one on the left looks like Willem Dafoe.

I've heard Brad Pitt from the latter half of Fight Club (shaved head, similar fashion sense, similar behavior). I like that one, because, you know, it's Brad Pitt.

I've also been told I resemble Static X's Wayne Static. I have had hair not disimilar to his at one point, and a thick beard. It almost seemed like I was trying to look like him, but the funny part was I hadn't even seen him until somebody told me this. I'm at a moderate hair and beard level currently.

I think all of them except Marney. I never saw TSA though. I did hear she looked like HHH.

That is probably because GoD gave her brains, defiently not looks.

TSA showed a picture?

Same with stardust?

EDIT: Seems to have switched to a red x, webshots must not allow direct linking...

Me Outside the Vatican

For some reason, I imagined you looking much cooler.

Come on Mik, when Kotz is laying insults on you...

Which is why I just ignored it...

Just when I think people here like me in that "we rag on you because we love ya" way...

Guest FrigidSoul
I doubt I'd have heard this HHH story if TSA hadn't shown one.

She emailed me one. She's too bundled up in winter jackets and hats and shit to see what she looks like. I can tell she has blonde hair, glasses, and a nose...that's about it.