TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

It really isn't hard-

He tells them he's the Malcom in the Middle kid but he's in hiding because he accidentally killed a hooker. THey smile and give him a picture out of pure fear....except John Goodman who takes hooker killing very serious and ignored Bob. At least, thats what I heard.

MOI

Dude! There's a pic of you and your homies on your site by the John Fraser bleachers?!

I WAS BY J.F TODAY~!

Do you live in Meadowvale?

Erin Mills, but close enough! What were you doing by Fraser? My house is actually a 5 minute walk from there

It really isn't hard-

He tells them he's the Malcom in the Middle kid but he's in hiding because he accidentally killed a hooker. THey smile and give him a picture out of pure fear....except John Goodman who takes hooker killing very serious and ignored Bob. At least, thats what I heard.

Damn it! I told my mother to keep that a secret

Here's a more recent pic of me. Lately, I've been using this new skin cream that's supposed to make you look younger and everything...frankly, I don't see a difference, but let me know what you think.

Me!

Here's a more recent pic of me. Lately, I've been using this new skin cream that's supposed to make you look younger and everything...frankly, I don't see a difference, but let me know what you think.

Me!

Fucking classic, Papa.

Is that from the Papacita Family Archives?

Here's a more recent pic of me.  Lately, I've been using this new skin cream that's supposed to make you look younger and everything...frankly, I don't see a difference, but let me know what you think.

Me!

Fucking classic, Papa.

Is that from the Papacita Family Archives?

Yeah. I think I was about 25 in that pic. B-)

Guest NazMistry

I haven't clicked on the link of your picture Eskimo, but I am 100% confident in my opinion that you are an ugly human being.

Guest meanmaisch

Hey, give Eskimo some props- anybody with a Fuzzy Logic/Radiator/Outspaced/Guerrilla/Mwng/Rings Around The World/Phantom Power sig is good people.

Taken last year at sweetheart prom w/ my date: Here

Taken last night, midconversation:

Moi.

Mid converstation my ass. Thats the "I know which girl I'm getting a table dance from when she gets off stage...HOT DAYAMM!!" look.

...alright, you got me.

No, my friend decided to invite my ex-girlfriend that cheated on me, so I was having a hard time not killing her. I was (calmly) talking to her, and that picture was the result.

We're at a coffee place. Yes...a coffee place.

....thanks?

eubanks.jpg

I don't know the intricacies of Bob Eubanks life, but that guy just screams "Would you like some candy little girl?" Thats a pedophile if I've seen one.

...you implying something here, Ripper?

Hey...I never said you look like Bob Eubanks....

CHILD TOUCHER~!

:)

*runs*

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
....thanks?

No, really, its swelling, I stubbed it against a dry vagina the other night.