TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Eye surgery is much better than contacts or glasses. It's been six and a half years since I had mine done, so I should get it touched up next year. My vision's not perfect, but with the advances in the technology made over the last seven years, I can probably get a few steps closer.

Guest stardust

I'm honestly not sure if Lasik is even an option for me, considering what's wrong with my eye (yes, my eye...I have 20/20 vision in my right eye, but my left...that's another story altogether). I'm farsighted (which from what I hear they still haven't quite perfected the lasik for farsightedness), plus I have a lazy eye which I've already had corrective surgery on (which I know would complicate things). Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, though, unless I tell you, or unless you knew me before the surgery, you can't tell that I ever had a lazy eye. I love my eye doctor.

On the flipside of that, guys with glasses=hot.

I apparently missed that meeting, and I've had these damn glasses since third grade or so.

Guest The Upright Man
I feel humbled to be in the presence of such comedic genius.

Thanks.

So you wanna cyber or what? Donkeylips is a busy man and he hasn't got time for all this jibber jabber.

...I'm taken aback by this, sir. All of my hopes and dreams that you were a decent human being with morals have been dashed. And it hurts. My God, how it hurts.

Maybe later, I'm tired right now.

Guest The Upright Man
...I'm taken aback by this, sir. All of my hopes and dreams that you were a decent human being with morals have been dashed. And it hurts. My God, how it hurts.

Maybe later, I'm tired right now.

You're too ugly for Donkeylips anyway.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Thank you.

Haha...right.

Guest Retro Rob

Back to the glasses, like Kotz, I think mine compliment my look. The thin black frames are a nice contrast with the bleach blond hair. But within a few years I'd like to have the Lasik procedure, just for the sake of simplicity.

I totally agree with Dr. Tom. My mom had eye surgery when she was 21 and has loved every minute of it. I have always wanted it and have no concerns/fears about it. I have 2 doctors that will help with it and that I trust completely.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I don't have a recent pic of my receding hair-line, or of my mostache, but I have a pic that demonstrates me at my laziest. I pretty much slept two months away, and well........the results are not pretty, it's my California ID card. Stay Tuned folks!

We need to get Candie to come back and post her picture. She was something. Zack and I can attest to this.

Come back? She's still around, I talk to her quite often. If you don't want to take Kotz' opinion, take mine then...she's a very attractive girl.

As for the glasses debate, I wear 'em only for driving/distance, so I really don't have any pics with them. However, I'm still just as hot with 'em as I am without 'em.

I wear my glasses with the fro, but never without. They just don't go then.

I am so used to being blind that I can deal.

Guest stardust

I apparently missed that meeting, and I've had these damn glasses since third grade or so.

HAHA

Quit you're bitchin', I've been wearing glasses since I was 15 months old. *grin*

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Well, guys with glasses can be hot, but not always. It depends on the style of glasses you choose. Like the standard military issue.... um, no, not so hot. I actually like wearing glasses. Right now I only have contacts because my little guy broke my glasses and I had no insurance on them. :( Personally, to sound shallow, I think I look really good in glasses and they can be sexy. I would get the surgery, but I can't afford it. Sigh.

Guest stardust

I look horrible in my glasses, which is why I refuse to let anyone see me in them anymore (including my family).

You're right, though, with guys, it does depend upon the glasses, and the guy. I happen to be a sucker for wire rim glasses for some reason. *shrug*