TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreyLazarus416

Recent purchases

Once Upon a Time in the West ($6.99) and Leon the Professional DE ($14.99), both from Circuit City this afternoon.

I also scored Big Fish at Best Buy for $10.99 thanks to some employee's error. I was there with a friend checking things out and happened to come across that and noticed a yellow sticker stating that it was $10.99. I'd figured it was bound for a price drop eventually, but this seemed to little for a movie that was just $19.99. It had another sticker on it that said it was $19.99. I checked the rest, and sure enough, all of them only had the $19.99 sticker on them. I looked closer and mine and saw the yellow sticker was for some Muppet release.

I went to checkout knowing they more or less had to give to me at that price. The cashier rang me up for $21 and I asked why it said it was $10.99. He looked at it, checking to see if I had been low enough to actually change the sticker myself, but then accepted defeat and filled out a pricing error form and rang me up for the new total.

It's odd, since I was looking into getting this title eventually, but getting it new for such a great price was a big pick-me-up this morning.

Guest Askewniverse

Arrested Development - Season One

Léon: The Professional - Deluxe Edition

The Lion King - Platinum Edition

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Special Edition

Scarface - Anniversary Edition (widescreen)

bodymeltcover.jpg

Body Melt-Gory, over the top aussie horror/comedy about a vitamin called Vimmuville that causes hallucinations, death, and well, as the title says.

A swedish internet store had a three for the price of two sale so I just ordered Boxcar Bertha, The Fury and The Long Goodbye. I also ordered The Pope of Greenwhich Village, as it was so ridiculously cheap.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

- Friday Night Lights

- Cellular

- The First $20 Million (Is Always The Hardest)