TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikowwf

The One and Only Raw Thread for 4/28/03

Guest nikowwf

RAW invades the FleetCenter...

RAW is live from the FleetCenter in Boston on Monday night at 9/8 CT on The New TNN.

This is WWE's preview...

RAW kicks off this week just one day after Backlash! Feel the fallout live on TNN!

We already know that Goldberg will be live at FleetCenter. What will he have to say just 24 hours after his epic match with The Rock?

This and much more goes down Monday on RAW at 9 p.m./8 CT on The New TNN.

This is my preview

The WWE completely botched Goldberg's push by letting Rock cut an almost face promo and booking a long match where he was terribly exposed. Will they do what's neccesary to salvage the push? Or do they just kill him for fun...

Also, although he got a pop coming out, the fans went completely silent when Nash wrestled cause he couldn't move. Will that stop the WWE from pushing him to a title match next month?

Will they get their heads out of their asses and push Booker T and RVD out of fear if nothing else?

And will super hot Gail Kim make an appearance?

And how many of us will actually be awake as of 10:00 pm tonight?

All this and more on Raw.

niko

Guest Polish_Rifle

I'm giddy with anticipation for the eventual Steiner-Test blowoff match. :)

Guest Trivia247

Steiner vs Test........this has been brewing for two months....

2 months of building up for this great CLASH of TITANS!!

SMELLLLL THE RATINGS!!

hehe

Poor steiner, not that I liked the big crippled overhyped Roid boy, but he did have such a Illustrious career before this. And he is just a shell of his former self.

Guest wwF1587

im not even going to bother with RAW tonight... i may be here to see whats going on in RAW but i dont think I will bother watching the show... HHH/Nash at Judgement Day, FUCK that, there HAS to be something else on tonight

Guest Dmann2000

That's the law of The Smarks

If you start to suck, no mercy is spared

Guest oldschoolwrestling
Steiner vs Test........this has been brewing for two months....

2 months of building up for this great CLASH of TITANS!!

SMELLLLL THE RATINGS!!

hehe

Poor steiner, not that I liked the big crippled overhyped Roid boy, but he did have such a Illustrious career before this. And he is just a shell of his former self.

With a run-in by Nowinski. Ratings gold!

Guest RavishingRickRudo

9:00 - Show starts with HHH coming out bragging about pinning Nash.

9:15 - Nash Comes out to respond to HHH.

9:30 - Jericho jumps Nash from behind.

9:30:08 - Nash powerbombs Jericho.

9:35 - HHH jumps Nash.

9:40 - Commercial.

9:45 - HHH brags to Flair about how he beat up Nash.

10:00 - Commerical

10:05 - Nash comes back down to the ring to talk. Jericho is stil lying in the middle of the ring. Nash Powerbombs Jericho again. Nash talks about his history w/ HHH and HBK and uses a lot of inside lingo that no one will get.

10:20 - Commercial

10:25 - HBK comes out and talks about his history with Nash and HHH. Jericho is still lying in the middle of the ring. HBK picks him up and superkicks him.

10:40 - Commercial Break

10:45 - Jericho finally makes it to his feet.

10:45:05 - Goldberg Spears Jericho

10:45:10 - Goldberg calls out Rock

10:46 - HHH comes out. Talks about how the WWE is his game and how Goldberg is now a small fish in a big pond. Basically, HHH puts one big nail into the Goldie casket.

11:05 - Show ends.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

This show is gonna suck unless they bring back Bradshaw.

Guest nikowwf

They don't need suprises today. They need one fantastic mark out moment where you get behind the babyface. Something that makes the face look superstrong, with no reservations so you don't think the heel is getting their heat back so it doesn't even matter. It has to look good to, so no Nash. (super slow motion doesn't cut it) They don't let the faces kick ass lately...

niko

Guest AndrewTS
And will super hot Gail Kim make an appearance?

I hope so. I'm watching just in hopes for that. Plus I don't expect Raw to be good so I can just hope for it to be funny-sucky tonight.

GIVE ME GAIL OR GIVE ME SOME FUNNY WRESTLECRAP!!

Considering that Boston is the crowd who crapped on Steiner at the Rumble, I think they'll be brutal to Goldberg.

BTW, Goldberg was already heel to the crowd last night even before Rock's promo. Goldberg was booed on the promo video they showed earlier in the night. I think Gillberg last week turned Rocky full face. How can you hate him for bringing us Gillberg?

Oh, interesting thing I noted checking out the WWE events calender...

The next several events are in Canada, and Judgment Day will be in Charlotte, North Carolina! WHOOOO!!!

I don't know just how Canada will react to Goldberg, but I don't think they'll like him. However, I think that because of Flair that HHH will get the pop of the night at JD. Smart man, he is.

Gail will likely get huge face pops in Canada, though, natch. I'm expecting her to ally with Trish somehow, maybe try to fued with Jazz while Trish play hurt or something (did Jazz win the belt?).

Guest NoCalMike

what was depressing about Backlash is that a lot of the shitty angles ended with the respective pbp guys saying...."this will not be the last of this feud"

That leaves me doubting anything good is to come of Raw tonight, and that Smackdown will continue down the shit spiral.

Guest nikowwf

It kills me how Cena loses, and its "he'll be back, sometime in the FAR OFF FUTURE", but Nash gets leveled and loses and its "NASH WILL BE OUT FOR REVENGE!" sigh...

niko

Guest Polish_Rifle

Things that'll happen tonight:

> 20 minute HHH-Nash-HBK lovefest before the first 40 minutes of the show.

> Christian will get his ass kicked by Goldberg

> Hurricane will get his ass kicked by whoever.

> Bischoff will fire someone.

> Rodney Mack's Whiteboy Challenge Part 2

I think I'll pass.

Guest nikowwf

Chris Jericho will be debuting CHRIS JERICHO'S HIGHLIGHT REEL tonight.

so sayeth WWE.com

niko

Guest Zack Malibu

Last week was the first week in YEARS that I fell asleep during a wrestling show.

This week I might do it on purpose.

RAW is totally of the suck lately. Goldberg got totally exposed for the fraud he is last night. I don't know how they can milk this one for anything worthwhile.

Goldberg...ignoreable. Kliq lovefest......okay, HHH is definetly ignorable. Mack, Jazz, Morley, Dudleyz, ALL ignorable.

But no Stevie or Victoria last week?! COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!! :angry: I demand to see Psycho-Hotness this week, dammit!

Guest Will Scarlet

It looks like Raw is going to be yanked off the air for hockey at some point here in Canada.

My hope:

In the first hour, Gail Kim debuts and the White Boy Challenge occurs. I sit and watch it, and at 10 PM, Raw gets yanked for Anaheim/Dallas, and I don't have to watch any more.

My reality: TSN will finally show a Tampa Bay Lightning game, where the Devils beat up on the Lightning, thus depressing me. This also causes a Raw delay, where they take out the Kim debut and the White Boy Challenge in Canada to make more time for Triple H and Nash.

*sigh* :(

Jericho highlight reel segment, huh?

Let me guess...

Part of the highlight reel is his WCW Greenburg stuff... thus bringing out Goldberg... thus starting the feud which will eventually end in Goldberg squashing Jericho. beautiful.

Guest CanadianChris

Praise be to TSN for having their priorities straight and showing HOCKEY.

Guest the pinjockey
Jericho highlight reel segment, huh?

Let me guess...

Part of the highlight reel is his WCW Greenburg stuff... thus bringing out Goldberg... thus starting the feud which will eventually end in Goldberg squashing Jericho. beautiful.

Damn you.

I hadn't thought of that yet and was excited about the segment, but that is probably dead on. SHIT SHIT SHIT.

Guest Trivia247

Question that plagues me....

Who appoints Austin to General Manager position anyway???

McMahon gonna put aside the 5 years of On air Anamosity on Austin and give him the keys to the Show?

Makes no sense...

None

Zip!

Dag Nabbit it explain it tooo me!

Guest tpww7

From Meltz.

May be a Spoiler

Steve Austin returns on the show tonight with last night being Rock's farewell for several months

Guest the pinjockey
Question that plagues me....

Who appoints Austin to General Manager position anyway???

McMahon gonna put aside the 5 years of On air Anamosity on Austin and give him the keys to the Show?

Makes no sense...

None

Zip!

Dag Nabbit it explain it tooo me!

The emotionless Linda-bot shows up probably