TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Oh yeah?! Well I may be the worst 2-0 team, and I may be forced into starting the Houston defense vs. KC, but I...

Shit.

Uh... Sorry to say it, but I'm definitely going to say...

YOUR SCREWED~! :lol:

Berzerkers vs Funjaculators will be a close game. But if McNair is unable to play then it would be an easy win for the Funjaclators. The odds are on the Funjaculators side in this match up.

Berzerkers vs Funjaculators will be a close game. But if McNair is unable to play then it would be an easy win for the Funjaclators. The odds are on the Funjaculators side in this match up.

Should be an interesting match up. I'm hoping Fun wins out.

And a curious debate. Lay some odds on my match against Boston Rattlesnakes. What's my odds of winning?

1 in 100?

1 in 1000?

1 in 1000000?

Or I'm just a lost cause?

You better hope for the Jets and Vikings to win by shutout. 75-60 would be the score with Boston winning. Its all up to the kicker and defense to put up the major points for the Crimson Storm. Doug Johnson and Issiac Bruce could have big game but its against good defenses so don't expect too much.

Drew Bledsoe, Marvin Harrison, Joe Horn, Troy Brown will bring the 100 yard games so watch out.

Edited by razazteca

Berzerkers vs Funjaculators will be a close game.  But if McNair is unable to play then it would be an easy win for the Funjaclators.  The odds are on the Funjaculators side in this match up.

It should be a good one. McNair better play and if he doesnt play there will be hell to pay because then I am stuck with Jeff Blake who I don't trust one bit. I can see this being a fight til the end.

Edited by El Gigante

Well, Im glad to pick up Tommy Maddox for Koren Robinson and Kurt Warner. Now at least I have 2 QBs again, although Im wondering whether I should start Maddox vs Cincy's supposedly great Secondary...

Well they (Cincy) just almost beat the Oakland Raiders, so hey. Go for it. Can't really lose, as I don't think they'll be picking off anyone here soon.

Nothing seems to be going right for me now. I started the wrong QB again and had 3 players on bye-weeks. I need to get a win eventually, my team isnt that bad.

At least yours isn't bad.

Mine's just nasty bad.

So what are the other scores, Marvin? Or did you just calculate it up yourself.

Congrats on the win...must have been nice to take on Team 2k when he had to put Lamar Gordon in as an RB and San Diego on D.

Holy shit, Crimson Storm won, partially due to Drew Bledsoe's -6 points.

:lol:

HOLY SHIT~!!!

I got like 10+ points from Bruce, Hatchet, and THE VIKINGS DEFENCE~!

:lol:

...and there's my obligitory single win. Now expect me to lose a shit load of games.

My QBs are Brunell and Collins, week 1 I start Collins and Brunell outscores him by 30 points, week 2 I start Brunell and neither of them do that well, week three I start Brunell and Collins outscores him by 30 points. I actually tried to change my QB at 12:50 yesterday, but I guess that's too late when they have 1:00 games.

*nails Bledsoe with the Sledgehammer...*

Jeez, damnit Bledsoe, can't even do anything right against the 28th or whatever ranked defense against the pass...ugh! Other spectacular disappointments...Joe Horn(1 catch for 5 yards..)*sigh*, Troy Brown(1 run for 7 yards, 1 catch for 16 yards and only 23 return yards)...blech. My star players were Vin(11 points), Pats D(9 points) and freakin' Emmitt Smith(8.30 points)

Peter Warrick is not for trade but you can have Larry Johnson or Onterrio Smith if the price is right.

Well, I ain't picking up those guys when I can/have guys who can get more points on return yards.

Guess that's all.