TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Did you fire him, or shift him up/down the card so that you could just let him go?

Also, I've taken to tweaking my 4.0 so that things match up with how they are now. I've only worked on the WWE, but I've turned Nick Dinsmore into Eugene, done all the roster shifts that took place during the lottery, upped the overness of some guys, put others in WWE (like turning Yang into Akio, etc.) TNA probably won't be as much of a challenge, so I may not even do it. My next venture will also probably be the "what if" scenario of Turner's federation, with Austin and Goldberg at the helm of it.

I'm actually working on a full-scale roster update from top to bottom. Rave-X's updates annoy me with the massive decreases in wrestler ability, not to mention the obsessive focus on California and Northeast based promotions.

It's about 75% complete, and I'll make sure to post here when it's finished.

Did you fire him, or shift him up/down the card so that you could just let him go?

Also, I've taken to tweaking my 4.0 so that things match up with how they are now. I've only worked on the WWE, but I've turned Nick Dinsmore into Eugene, done all the roster shifts that took place during the lottery, upped the overness of some guys, put others in WWE (like turning Yang into Akio, etc.) TNA probably won't be as much of a challenge, so I may not even do it. My next venture will also probably be the "what if" scenario of Turner's federation, with Austin and Goldberg at the helm of it.

As i said earlier in the thread, i HAD to job him too M-Dogg, someone he didnt consider to be in his league, for the fued to not just be shitty, and he never recovered since. I offered him a release AFTER putting him over The Rock and Triple H in a two on one handicap match (lol@all the complaints from Rock and HHH) yet he still accepted it.

So he went, i came back two months later, he gladly signs, only to want a release only 2 seconds after i sign him.

Guest JacK

How can I get an editor to edit my in-game files? Since I drank a tad too much Vodka, and signed a whole lotta people I wanted to 300,000 open contracts with NWA-TNA, before I quit and started my own promotion . . . that's workin out cool, but I want Russo damnit!

Edit: And I'm tempted to make my promotion preset in a new game if I start one . . . what I really want to do is find a way to put all my relationships in . . . I mean there are like 30 people who will refuse to work for me. And also, I burnt some severe bridges before I left TNA . . . Hogan, Jarrett, Spanky, Matt Hardy and Lita . . . all sitting out contracts (not to mention an army of unhappy main eventers and tag teams). I packed my bags and ran as soon as I could.

Go look for Arsenic Editor in google. That's the EWR editor. However, it won't do you any good for people in other promotions that don't work for you at all, except to make them easier to steal when their contract comes up.

Guest JacK

cool, thanks

Edit: Damnit, Russo still won't come and work for me, since TNA is bigger . . . how can I get them to piss him off?

Wait . . . got it! He's written for 0 months at 61 grand! Score!

Wait again . . . he's written to both of us the sneaky bastard.

Wait a third and final time . . . I got him! Y-es! Take that TNA!

Guest JacK

Indeed I did . . . I'm going to book it from the Russo School of Booking too . . . swerves and stupidity forever!

Indeed I did . . . I'm going to book it from the Russo School of Booking too . . . swerves and stupidity forever!

Do I smell the return of Pro Wrestling Hogan?

Guest JacK

Pro Wrestling Hogan?

And also, I was wondering . . . at the moment I'm trying to debut a new character as sort of a Raven rip-off to join up with Raven for a bit in a sort of long term storyline resulting in a large push. I've got 2 alternatives at the moment, one is Wicked Lonestar (a training camp dude) and the other is Jonny C. Now, since Jonny C is a real person . . . would he fit such a gimmick? I mean, anyone who has seen him, would that come off as totally ridiculous (ie like doing that with Kurt or Benoit for instance).

I don't know much about Jonny C other than he wears some cool gloves.

Pro Wrestling Hogan was an EWR diary that was up on this site around the time 4.2 came out. Basic premise was Hogan opens his own company, with the worst wrestlers in some of the worst gimmicks ever.

Guest El Satanico

Jonny C looks like he'd fit a Ravenesque gimmick. I just noticed that Jonny C resembles Mikey Whipwreck.

Guest El Satanico

Damn I found a good 1986 scenario that I've been messing with the last week, but now I can't remember what site I got it from.

Guest El Satanico

Oh bloody fucking hell...Ric by god Flair is out injured for 15 by god months. Before anyone says "so what he's a glorified manager", I'm playing on the 1986 scenario with NWA.

Is there a way to strip Flair of his belt without killing his overness or the belt value? Will ending a feud "off camera" destroy overness when one of the workers are injured?

I could cheat with the editor, but I'm thinking I'll just deal with it. To replace Flair while he's out I'm looking at The Great Muta or buying out the fed employing Rick Rude and giving him a monster push.

Stripping it while he's injuried isn't that bad. Just use the angle provided to do it so at least it is explained on show.

As for who you should choose, I'd say Muta over Rude, if Muta's still in-ring skills are great.

Guest El Satanico
I'd say Muta over Rude, if Muta's still in-ring skills are great.

Since it's 1986 Muta has great stats, but Rude's no bum. Rude's 95 charisma is what I like about him being the heir apparant(for time being).

I'd say Muta over Rude, if Muta's still in-ring skills are great.

Since it's 1986 Muta has great stats, but Rude's no bum. Rude's 95 charisma is what I like about him being the heir apparant(for time being).

If you are debating on making Rude heir-apparent, you are just scared of doing so. So go through with it already!

Guest El Satanico

No I'm not afraid to do it with Rude, I just haven't decided. I'm waiting til the end of the month to see if the fed with him goes bankrupt. I also need to make sure I'm capable finance wise of doing a buy out.

Guest El Satanico

Well Rude's company folded like I expected and I scooped up Rude and Barry Windham from the ruins.

My NWA is at 40 Global and rising, while WWF is at 70 national and falling.

Guest JacK

Ahh . . . that Pro Wrestling Hogan thing makes sense now . . . but hey my company has some damn talented people who've been in development for something like 2 years. Seth Knight has 90+ for each stat. And TNA cut him the second I left . . . stupid Jerray Jarrett.

And Jonny C is signed! I gotta find the right spot to debut the gimmick though . . . the last show would've been perfect, as Raven just lost the title to Matrix I could've extended Matrix's chase just that lil bit more, except I only thought it up a week ago. Oh well.

It kind of sucks how bit players in stables don't get unique gimmicks with 100% angles.

Christopher Daniels and Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Benoit vs Jericho feud. Daniels and Eddie have been feuding recently. Chris Benoit is the reigning Intercontinental champion, and has been since 03 January 2005. Eddie Guerrero is the reigning Wrestling champion, and has been since 31 January 2005.

The Match: Christopher Daniels hits a rolling kick on Jericho. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Daniels crushes Jericho with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Daniels tags out to Chris Benoit. Benoit \ Daniels whip Jericho into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Vertical suplex by Chris Benoit. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chris Jericho just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Benoit. Jericho blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Tiger suplex on Benoit. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Jericho tags out to Eddie Guerrero. Eddie Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Benoit. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Eddie crushes Benoit with a huge legdrop. Eddie Guerrero misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tag to Christopher Daniels. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Daniels. DDT from the top rope by Christopher Daniels. That looked KILLER! Pin, but Eddie is out just before the three count. Christopher Daniels connects with a back heel kick on Eddie and gets back up quickly. Eddie Guerrero is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying cross body off the top rope! Eddie Guerrero has Christopher Daniels down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Daniels \ Benoit look like they aren't done...and they attack Eddie \ Jericho! After an exchange of blows, Eddie and Jericho are laid out in the ring.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Guest El Satanico

I knew I should've posted it here as soon as I found it, but I wanted to make sure it was good. Then by time I remembered to post it I had lost the site and had deleted the zip file.