TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

I've gotten about a half dozen 91% ppv shows, but I can't seem to crack that number. I guess I could if I wanted to, but I try and book my shows as simi realistic wrestling cards.

And I think Chance Beckett and Chris Daniels are ready to end Chris Hero and Ace Steel's 6 month tag title reign

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Just posting my first-ever five-star match:

Spanky vs Christian York.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. Spanky and York have been feuding for quite some time now. This match is for the World-1 Openweight title. Spanky has been World-1 Openweight champion since 08 May 2004.

The Match: Christian York with a whip into the ladder. Flying cross body off the top rope! Christian York gets taken down out of nowhere! STIFF high kick on York by Spanky. Hard back suplex on York. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Spanky hits a face jam on Christian York onto the ladder! York takes a flying neckbreaker from Spanky. York kicks Spanky in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying reverse elbow by Christian York. Back heel kick off the second rope, Spanky goes down. Christian York hits a rolling kick on Spanky. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Splash from the top of the ladder, reminiscent of HBK at Wrestlemania 10! Spanky pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spin kick by Spanky to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. York walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Spanky moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Sliced Bread #2. Spanky goes up ladder and grabs the prize for the win. Spanky goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Has anyone been able to get ***** on Spanky/London yet?? Mine range from ***1/2 to ****. I would have thought these two would have been a lock :(

I did. I ran a face vs. face match in my ROH fed (London debuted in a triangle match with Spanky and Trent Acid, but pinned Acid to win) and they got *****. Spanky is my second most over babyface at about 85, as he and Mark Briscoe feuded with the Backseats and got hugely over.

Has anyone been able to get ***** on Spanky/London yet?? Mine range from ***1/2 to ****. I would have thought these two would have been a lock :(

On one of my first WWE games I did, I had them as tag champs and did a breakup angle with London turning heel. Every match of the series managed to get *****.

I dropped Johnny Storm...I had a hard time getting him over and he had ZERO charisma

Jonny Storm vs Chad Collyer.

Match Background: Collyer and Jonny are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the FOW World title. Jonny Storm has been FOW World champion since 30 November 2004.

The Match: Chad Collyer hits a rolling kick on Jonny. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Jonny takes a NICE hurrancarana from Chad Collyer. There's a two count on the pin. Jonny Storm pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Jonny hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Collyer. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Second rope flying axe handle, Collyer goes down. One day, Jonny might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Collyer counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Collyer crushes Jonny with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Springboard dropkick from Chad Collyer. Nicely done. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on Jonny. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Spinning back kick from Chad Collyer. Jonny counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spin kick by Jonny Storm to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tor-NADO DDT from Jonny Storm, Collyer got planted! Collyer scores with a forearm, sending Jonny down into the corner. The referee pulls Chad Collyer away to get the break. Wait! Jonny has pulled something out of his tights. Chad Collyer walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! Jonny Storm slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Collyer to get some payback.

My Opinion: A ****3/4 rating for a great match. Close, but not 5 stars.

Does how over they are have an impact on the rating? I'm WWE in 2004, Spanky and London have both been moved to midcard.

Just let them have a lot of matches with WGTT or hire The Backseat Boyz and pair them up with Spanky and London. After a string of **** star or more matches they get way over. I had Spanky as high as 89 and London got up to 96.

I had an incident on my WWE game

Kane has announced that he has found religion and is a changed man

Will that affect anything? Like certain Risque angles or anything?

I might be mistaken, but I think it mainly means that you don't have to worry about him developing a drug habit and needing to be placed in rehab. Also, his attitude should improve so you won't see him causing too much trouble in the locker room.

I'm not sure about the risque angles. I don't think it makes much of a difference to that.

Yep. If one is more over than the other (and it doesn't have to be like a 40 point difference...I'm talking about even if one guy was 40 and the other was 50), they could bitch. I had Jinsei Shinzaki (Hakushi) bitch about teaming up with Barry Horowitz in my old XPW game (that was my XPW diary a few months back), and in a TNA game I was doing, I paired Jason Cross and Frankie Kazarian as (CK1), gave them Alicia as a manager, and was going to build them into my top heels, but Kazarian would have none of it, and kept bitching that he wanted out.

I'm having a MAJOR problem!!!!!!

Triple H and Paul London have been fueding for a few months now, the scores tied at 11-11 on their fued, it's WrestleMania, the WWE title...

'I will not lose this match, he is not in my league'

'He has creative control, because of it, you can not challenge this.'

I wanna give London the title :'(

Yeah, i already went that way, but i really wanted to have him beat HHH at Mania, i just put him over Lesnar instead and made Edge the transitional champion, only for London to win the night after and then defend against HHH (who agreed to job now he wasn't champ?)

Yeah, i already went that way, but i really wanted to have him beat HHH at Mania, i just put him over Lesnar instead and made Edge the transitional champion, only for London to win the night after and then defend against HHH (who agreed to job now he wasn't champ?)

When you are the World Champion, it means a helluva lot. Hence why Triple H probably didn't want to job. It's like how he's putting over Benjamin, and he doesn't have the title.

Has Ravex been hacked?

http://www.ravexgames.net/

A shit load of sites got hacked by the infamous Infecktion Group that apparently hail from Brazil (that's about all the are certain are on the IG).

So yes, if anyone needs something from any site, you definitely have to get around everything and know the download sites now.

I'm ready to end Simon Diamond's 7 month reign as NWA champ. Give Punk his 2nd run with the belt and then either put it on Daniels. Or turn Punk heel and put it on Cabana.

Anybody have their smarkness interfere with the game? IE have Taker job to Benoit even if it's bad for business?

London. Spanky. Benoit. Daniels. Guerrero.

Even if i draw 5.00 for Raws when it was on about 7 before...

In my ROH game, I've got Teddy Hart (the only cheating I did in the game was to up his stats to what Ravex had them as (I'm using normal 4.0), so when Stampede went under, I snagged him) and Chance feuding in hopes of getting them over more, since Jimmy Rave (who just had a nice feud with Michael Shane) felt that feuding with Teddy wasn't right since he's much higher in overness (Jimmy's a 79 while Teddy was like 48 or something). After they feud, I may team them since I really have no teams other than the Backseat Boyz and my makeshift team of Mark Briscoe and Spanky. I do have Rave and London feuding with the Backseats, but Rave/London won't be a full fledged team afterwards.

I'm currently playing a Backyard fed and have just recently had Jonny C become my new Champion. Wooo!

Anyways, everythings going along as well as can be. I just worry about Jonny C leaving or getting hoisted away. However, I've built up everyone fine, so I don't think that'll be happening.

Although, Austin Lee signed to be with SW also, so I'm kinda worried.

I accidently gave myself $10mil in cash, so I think I can run my fed without worry. Hopefully, I'll get to the point where I start making money, sometime soon.

I accidently gave myself $10mil in cash, so I think I can run my fed without worry. Hopefully, I'll get to the point where I start making money, sometime soon

:huh:

I only meant to give myself a million.

Instead, I started my fed and had $10million.

So hence why I'm saying accidently. Wasn't what I meant to do.

Oh well. Hopefully I won't run my company into the ground.