TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

This week's Diatribe.

Guest Lightning Flik
You know the deal. Feedback me and all that.

Dames

...heh, Dames marking like a little 10 year old mark.

That's a good visual. Still though, good job as per usual.

Guest Joe_G

CM Punk's in Japan right now working his first tour for Zero-One, which is why he wasn't on the show this week and won't be there next week either.

Guest BrokenWings

Good as usual. I also marked out when Christopher Daniels showed up, and it's good he's finally getting his chance. I know he'll make an impact.

*salivates at the thought of an AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels feud for the NWA Title*

I thought you didn't like Athena in the past.

Tonight...I don't know what it was...she did something for me.

Doug from the Heel Section told me that she read the Diatribe and called HIM to mark out about what I said!

She's on the phone with him right now actually...

For some reason, that makes me nervous.

Dames

Guest Lightning Flik
Tonight...I don't know what it was...she did something for me.

Doug from the Heel Section told me that she read the Diatribe and called HIM to mark out about what I said!

She's on the phone with him right now actually...

For some reason, that makes me nervous.

Dames

:lol: She "marked" out?

Oh, my.

;) Maybe you might get lucky and she asks for like an interview or something from ya.

My Opinion: Good match between the two. This was actually my first view of Michael Shane and he looked very solid, but Sabin just continues to impress with his innovative offense and heelishness. The ending was certainly different as I’ve never seen a babyface ref ejected from a match before and it lead directly to the pinfall. Shane definitely gelled well with Sabin though and if he were to stay on full time, I think he’d be a good addition to the X Division. **3/4.

WAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! I know for a FACT That you recapped Era of Honor Begins and he was on that. Now, if you're talking in a singles match...

So Dames, how did it go?

Methinks Athena could be heading for the positive side, you blushing bridegroom you ::elbows him in the ribs::

I loved the "excuse me while I mark out". Perfect timing there.

Guest bravesfan
WAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! I know for a FACT That you recapped Era of Honor Begins and he was on that.

Hey! I just received the Era of Honor Begins (DVD version, with a hilarious introduction to Da Hit Squad.)

And looking through the archives of "Miscellaneous Promotions" forum, you WERE at that exact show.

Dames, are you on camera anytime during the show or NYC bus trip? (I guess you would only know, if you had the VHS or DVD version of the show). If you remember your position on the bus or in the arena, I could find you and screencap it (for kicks).

Edited by bravesfan

Dames, you sonuva bitch. It's 6:00 AM, I want to go to sleep, and I figure I'll read it real quickly. Now that EWR is out, I'm going to be up for four extra hours now. :)

Edited by Placebo Effect

Gosunkugi...you're 100% right. I COMPLETELY forgot that I had seen Shane at The Era of Honor Begins...he didn't really stand out there. It was all about Spanky in his match.

I ended up exchanging e-mails with Athena, she seems really cool.

Bravesfan, I AM visible on the show at one point. In the first match, Jay Briscoe vs. Red, there's a point where someone hits a plancha to the outside and everyone stands up. I'm in the lower left side with my back facing the hard cam, but you can see my face at one point cuz I look right at it.

Dames

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Tell Athena that even with Hulk Hands she still doesn't belong on my TV.

Guest Dynamite Kido

good job dames:

Somebody please get Dames a Daniels or a Curry man poster to cover the damn HHH one!!!!!!!!

Guest J*ingus

So you finally picked up on the Athena Luv, eh Damesy? 'Bout time.

And bps, yes, she DOES belong on TV. She can cut a hell of a promo, did a great one just this morning on the local show plugging a Chase Stevens/Andy Douglas vs. Storm & Harris match. She's just one of many people that TNA hasn't exactly used to their full potential.

Guest hebtheeagle

Just sending the Dames some love...great job as always man! :headbang: I was right there with you when Daniels attacked Jarrett!

:(

I left Friday to go to a friends house before headin out to see the Summer Sanitarium show in Dallas on Sunday, so I missed gettin to read the Diatribe. The link isn't up on the main page so I can't read it anymore. Can you please post the link for it Dames? I always need my fix, so please, PLEASE hook an addict up. Thanks man

:(

I left Friday to go to a friends house before headin out to see the Summer Sanitarium show in Dallas on Sunday, so I missed gettin to read the Diatribe. The link isn't up on the main page so I can't read it anymore. Can you please post the link for it Dames? I always need my fix, so please, PLEASE hook an addict up. Thanks man

On the site itself, just click on TV reports.

Dames