TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

TSM Forums Crash 2003

Guest Bannable Offense

Irony: I, Bannable Offense, survive the inadvertent bannings completely unscathed.

Guest Bannable Offense

Irony: I, Bannable Offense, survive the inadvertent bannings completely unscathed ONLY TO DOUBLE POST OMG LOL WTF?~!!!111!!!

Guest Space_Cowboy

I also escaped unscathed, not that i had many posts to lose anyway.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Glad to see the board is back up. You should really learn SQL so next time when stuff happens, you don't have to depend and wait on your admin to fix it.

Guest hardyz1

I was brought back from the dead. I <3 you guys!

EDIT: Look at that personal title! I'm such a dick!

Guest Choken One
500? That's nothing

I lost 5000

Why do you care so fucking much?

I don't really...

It's just my gimmick...

Guest cobainwasmurdered
500? That's nothing

I lost 5000

where in the post did he say "And I am very upset I lost those posts. They Meant alot to me."?

Just because He does post whore and Does joke around about his post count doesn't REALLY mean he thinks it's the be all and end all. Honestly, if people didn't make such a big deal about calling people post whores half of the post whores would stop making the jokes.

At least that's how I feel/am I lost a bunch a posts and honestly don't give a fuck. Bob Barron lost a few thousand and I haven't seen him complain either. Choken doesn't (to me) seem to be complaining. He's jokingly stating a fact.

Guest EternallyLazy

alright, let me ask this again this time in all caps

WHY DID BANKY GET BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!

Guest Choken One
500? That's nothing

I lost 5000

where in the post did he say "And I am very upset I lost those posts. They Meant alot to me."?

Just because He does post whore and Does joke around about his post count doesn't REALLY mean he thinks it's the be all and end all. Honestly, if people didn't make such a big deal about calling people post whores half of the post whores would stop making the jokes.

At least that's how I feel/am I lost a bunch a posts and honestly don't give a fuck. Bob Barron lost a few thousand and I haven't seen him complain either. Choken doesn't (to me) seem to be complaining. He's jokingly stating a fact.

Thank You.

It takes a True Post whore to see the meaning of a Whore's meaning :)

Guest evenflowDDT

I was going to link the thread here in Site Feedback, but it's dropped off the "main page". So, search for a thread in Site Feedback called "Banky exemptions" or something like that, started by Miss Marney.

And anyone find it funny how nWoScorpion and hardyz1 somehow found their way back to the board during the very short period they were unbanned, just to make asses of themselves enough to be re-banned? Call me crazy, but if I ever got banned from a board, I wouldn't lurk their everyday, looking for an opportunity like this to "strike". And if I did, I wouldn't waste it on a few sentences in a thread such as this :lol:

Guest Choken One

I was kinda hoping Prime would sneak one or two in there...but alas...that didn't come about

I was going to link the thread here in Site Feedback, but it's dropped off the "main page". So, search for a thread in Site Feedback called "Banky exemptions" or something like that, started by Miss Marney.

And anyone find it funny how nWoScorpion and hardyz1 somehow found their way back to the board during the very short period they were unbanned, just to make asses of themselves enough to be re-banned? Call me crazy, but if I ever got banned from a board, I wouldn't lurk their everyday, looking for an opportunity like this to "strike". And if I did, I wouldn't waste it on a few sentences in a thread such as this :lol:

When did hardyz1 come back?

Guest The Old Me

I'm really surprised we didn't see any PrincePaul back when the banned were re entering the board.

Holy crap New Me that sig pic is freakin awesome! Where did you find that?

Sorry I know that was off topic. Let me get back on topic.

Maybe Prince Paul didn't know that he was unbanned in the whole mess?