TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

You gotta be shittin me...

"Be A Man" is one of the new singles from the Macho Man soon to be released CD. The song, even though a challenge to Hulk Hogan, looks to be a hit. A source that asked not to be named, has given us exclusive information with regards to the soon to be released CD. "This CD is packed with songs that are destined to be hits", stated the source. "With songs like, "Be A Man", "RU Ready", "It's A Macho Thang", and the in your face song, "Remember Me", this CD is sure to make a lot of waves in the music industry."

A source close to the Macho Man camp, told us "Macho Man paved a path in the wading pool of wrestling, now it's time for him to make bigger waves in the musical pool. And I just feel sorry for anyone that gets caught in the undertow."

from machoman.com

Is this fucking for real?

Guest Choken One

Oh Yeah! It's for real...Savage even busted a Rap at one point during the WCW dying era...

Guest Polish_Rifle

I heard John cena on Byte this a few weeks ago and he said he is also coming out with a rap cd.

Guest Choken One
I heard John cena on Byte this a few weeks ago and he said he is also coming out with a rap cd.

The difference is?

Cena has shown he can write fun freestyles...and He enlisted an professional Studio and professional Producers...

I'm banking Savage called Jimmy Hart up or something...

Cena just openly said "I Suck but It's more for just fun here"

Savage is saying he is the next Jay-Z it seems...

This for some reason reminds me of the episode of True Life, where this kid's dad(Who used to be a drummer for Billy Joel) was a rapper. The guy (Who was white btw) had a song elequently called "There's Niggers Everywhere"

This for some reason reminds me of the episode of True Life, where this kid's dad(Who used to be a drummer for Billy Joel) was a rapper. The guy (Who was white btw) had a song elequently called "There's Niggers Everywhere"

That was the Plain White Rapper! Boo Yah!

You know, it's funny - just the other day I was saying that noone could do a worse song than William Shatner's rendition of "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds". But I think Randy Savage is out to prove me wrong...

Guest El Satanico

With his deep voice he could rap with a death metal voice.

I'd buy that...

Shatner's musical career wasn't really him trying to sing...his whole "musical" gimmick you could say was doing dramatic readings of pop songs. It was tongue in cheek and may I say hilarious.

I heard "Be a Man" on Between The Ropes tonight and it was hysterical.

Like the guys have said there has been BIG TIME heat between those two for years.

Shatner's musical career wasn't really him trying to sing...his whole "musical" gimmick you could say was doing dramatic readings of pop songs. It was tongue in cheek and may I say hilarious.

Does anyone know that Shatner is recording a new album? They said it on some VH1 special about actors and atheletes musical "careers" a few months back.

Like RD Reynolds from Wrestlecrap said, I hope a remix version of "Straight From The Heart" is on the album.

Macho Man covering Bryan Adams? Yikes.

Odd tangential coincidence - my brother's high school buddy is on Canadian Idol and he sang "Straight From The Heart" last week...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I don't know anything about rap, and have never claimed to...but I think I might get into it if Savage suddenly, by the grace of some supreme being, put out a good album.

"Be A Man" is one of the new singles from the Macho Man soon to be released CD. The song, even though a challenge to Hulk Hogan, looks to be a hit. A source that asked not to be named, has given us exclusive information with regards to the soon to be released CD. "This CD is packed with songs that are destined to be hits", stated the source. "With songs like, "Be A Man", "RU Ready", "It's A Macho Thang", and the in your face song, "Remember Me", this CD is sure to make a lot of waves in the music industry."

A source close to the Macho Man camp, told us "Macho Man paved a path in the wading pool of wrestling, now it's time for him to make bigger waves in the musical pool. And I just feel sorry for anyone that gets caught in the undertow."

from machoman.com

Is this fucking for real?

Wonder who the unamed source is?

Like RD Reynolds from Wrestlecrap said, I hope a remix version of "Straight From The Heart" is on the album.

Macho Man covering Bryan Adams? Yikes.

Odd tangential coincidence - my brother's high school buddy is on Canadian Idol and he sang "Straight From The Heart" last week...

I think he meant the Macho Man song "Straight from the Heart" from WrestleMania the Album or whatever album it was.

The song where he listed off the order of the planets.

Hogan was rapping in "I Want To Be a Hulkamaniac" :P

The fact of the matter is that John Cena > Randy Savage

Guest DVD Spree
I think he meant the Macho Man song "Straight from the Heart" from WrestleMania the Album or whatever album it was.

"I ammm what I ammmmm, and I ammm... the Macho Mannnnn."

"Macho, Macho!"

The song where he listed off the order of the planets.

"The moon, the stars - Venus, Pluto, Saturn, yeah!"

That CD was SO badass. There's so many quotable lines it's like the Evil Dead of music albums:

"Tougher, and tougher. GO CRUSH!"

"Hacksaw Jim Duggan, beats people up!

"Hack-Hack-Hacksaw Jim Duggan, be-be-beats people up-up-up-up!"

"The man in black! (funky synth insert)"

And who could forget Bret Hart's hilarious love song? Hearing Bret attempt to "groove-talk" the words (in his monotone drawl) in lieu of singing is pure gold. Shit, I'm gonna go listen to that CD right now.