TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMA

Ten Commandments monument controversy

Guest JMA
Didn't say it wasn't clearly an issue of religion, read it again.

I don't need to read it again. I read it right the first time. So don't imply that I didn't. This whole thing is about Moore's beliefs. He's a theocrat, IMO. He wants the US goverment to be based on the Christian religion.

Because the statue with all 10 Commandments violates neither the Separation of Church and State nor the ban on government endorsement of one, specific religion.

I disagree. Roy Moore has said "This is about almighty GAWD!" It's clearly an issue of religion. No one asked for it be put there in the first place.

It doesn't matter. As long as a secular reason for it being there can be found, it doesn't matter Moore's intent.

well Moore is ruining his case by making idiotic statements like, "this is about ALMIGHTY GAWD" Also, what is with the gathering of protestors, is this cause really worth their time? The statue is obviously getting removed in due time, so I am not sure what they stand for, and how removing the statue threatens their belief in christ in any way.

I don't have a problem with the monument being up. With that said,by law the Judge should remove the monument. He's tried the Supreme Court and they don't want to hear the case. Whether he likes the ruling or not he needs to follow the law.

And Marney, that dress had better have had $5,000 dollars sewn into it.  $5,800??!!!!?!?! Whataya crazy?

No, it's just a gorgeous dress. Hundreds of different shades of orange, red, and yellow silk, all blended together in a spiral pattern around my body, off the shoulder, with little gold beads sewn into it. Daddy got it for me a few weeks ago off a New York runway, and there's only one like it in the world. My wife says it makes me look like a 5'8 glass of champagne and the beads look like bubbles rising up and covering my body. It's her favourite dress on or off me, and I always get incredibly lucky whenever I wear it.

G'night!

And Marney, that dress had better have had $5,000 dollars sewn into it.  $5,800??!!!!?!?! Whataya crazy?

No, it's just a gorgeous dress. Hundreds of different shades of orange, red, and yellow silk, all blended together in a spiral pattern around my body, off the shoulder, with little gold beads sewn into it. Daddy got it for me a few weeks ago off a New York runway, and there's only one like it in the world. My wife says it makes me look like a 5'8 glass of champagne and the beads look like bubbles rising up and covering my body. It's her favourite dress on or off me, and I always get incredibly lucky whenever I wear it.

G'night!

I just refuse to wear anything that I will have to murder someone for spilling something on. And if someone spilled wine on that dress, its safe to say that the murder would be justified. I just don't want to be in that position.

It does sound like a hot ass dress though.