TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Anyone else besides me...

I found this forum well over a year ago when I was an avid wrestling fan, but ever since a lot of things have come up that stopped me from watching wrestling. I moved to Australia for six months, so no wrestling at all, mostly because I had no TV and I was too busy traveling. Then I came back and wrestling was terrible and I met a new girl, so no time for wrestling. Then this summer I have been away from home so much that I always forget to watch it. I tried to on Thursday but I found myself bored within 15 minutes.

I still come here for the other forums, but I no longer watch wrestling. Any body else in a situation similar to mine?

I still remember the dates:

08/02 Stopped watching Raw, after only checking out bits and pieces of it over the preceding weeks.

12/02 After only watching a handful of times over the last few months--and even then, not all of it--I stopped watching Smackdown.

I'd still read up on what was happening, but without much interest. So, the date when I realized I just didn't give a shit about wrestling at all is a little hard to pin down. I've been clueless about what's going on for most of this year, and that's fine by me.

Hey, if you want to know what I watched on tv, as well as what I had for lunch, on 01/01/88, I can tell you.

Is there anyone here who doesn't even like wrestling or has never watched it? I always wondered that because we have so many non wrestling folders.

Inc. do you not care for wrestling or just WWE? Even if I stop watching WWE I will always love wrestling itself.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'll still watch tapes, but I have no use at all for the WWE.

Guest Space_Cowboy

I'll watch the occassional tapes and read recaps of what's going on, but i'm lucky to watch one Raw/Smackdown a month, i'd say i'm not far off giving up completely.

Guest EQ

The last time I watched any wrestling was this past Wrestlemania. I don't think I've watched any wrestling since then.

Guest BAR

I stopped watching WWE around '99. I'm still a huge AJ, NJ, Japanese indies, U.S. indies, Stampede etc. mark, though. Even that stuff is starting to drift away from me now. Music, then movies are my top 2 now with wrestling clocking in at 3.

Guest El Satanico

I don't care about WWe at all, which sucks because alot of guys I like work there.

I watch the occasional NWA: TNA show.

I'd watch tapes of stuff like ROH if I had them, but I don't feel like paying for them.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I watched Raw Monday for the first time since March. It was brutal.

I often wonder how people who never watched wrestling find this board.

I watched Raw Monday for the first time since March. It was brutal.

I often wonder how people who never watched wrestling find this board.

I swore there was someone on this board once who said they weren't a wrestling fan at all.

Guest Choken One

I think the more appros question is

"ANYONE ELSE BESIDES ME NOT WATCH BUFFY"?

I swear I'm alone here...

I think the more appros question is

"ANYONE ELSE BESIDES ME NOT WATCH BUFFY"?

I swear I'm alone here...

You are not alone. I watched an episode and decided that I didn't like it.

*runs away from the masses*

I have never seen Buffy either, but by that, I mean I haven't seen a single episode of the show, at all.

To answer the original question:

I hardly watch wrestling anymore, myself. I haven't seen a full episode of Raw/SmackDown in a while.

Add me to the list of people who don't watch Buffy. The only Buffy I've ever seen is the movie...well before SMG took over.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I don't like that show at all. I would do unnatural things to a few of the cast members, but that's it.

Guest Fook

I watched the first three seasons of Buffy. Once the Mayor and Faith were gone and the gang went to college, I tuned out.

Guest stardust

I stopped watching WWE when the corpse fucking began.

And I'll still catch the Buffy repeats on FX every night.

Guest Random Hero

Interesting note about the WWE, Kevin Nash wasn't originally meant to be in the Elimination chamber at Summerslam 2003. He started walking to the ring for a surprise debut during the Invasion at Summerslam 2001. When he finally reached the ring last night, Vince was quoted as saying 'Fuck it, lets throw him into the mix!'.

Source: PWTorch

I'd rather watch Raw than Buffy.

I might even go as far to say, I'd rather watch Raw minus Jericho's segments than Buffy.

Edited by Random Hero