TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Ask Incandenza

Do you love me or just like me?  I hope you love me.

I like you a lot more when I don't think about you.

Why don't you want to think about me? I'm playful, witty, intelligent and an all round good guy. :wub:

On a lighter note, why does my fiancee keep throwing away the paper towels I fold up and use as coasters? I will never understand that one as long as I live.

My friend's wife has paper towels that she keeps around as decoration. You're not allowed to use them. Makes no damn sense.

If someone is a bootlegger/masher/mixer, whatever, do you think they can be considered legitimate artists?

Hmm. Are those terms interchangable? The only way I'm familiar with the term "bootlegger" is not the way you seem to be asking. And if by masher, you mean those people who take elements of a different songs and combine them into a new song, then I would say yes, there is an art to that, even if I feel the novelty of it wore off awhile ago.

If I'm missing the point, please let me know.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
My friend's wife has paper towels that she keeps around as decoration. You're not allowed to use them. Makes no damn sense.

^My friend's grandma has sacred ashtrays that are unusable. I don't get it.

Oh, I've got better. A friend of mine got pissed at me once because I opened up a roll of toilet paper sitting around his house to blow my nose. "Dude, I stole that from Pizza Hut two years ago, I don't want it used!"

What the fuck? Stupid friends.

Why do younger and younger girls keep dressing up like whores? Seriously.

On a lighter note, why does my fiancee keep throwing away the paper towels I fold up and use as coasters? I will never understand that one as long as I live.

First question: A refelection of what they see in magazines, on televesion, and even in toy stores. I mean, have you seen this?

group_shot.gif

These are dolls, for kids.

Second question: Eh, I don't care enough about this one.

Do you love me or just like me?  I hope you love me.

I like you a lot more when I don't think about you.

Why don't you want to think about me? I'm playful, witty, intelligent and an all round good guy. :wub:

Quit seeking my approval.

What's your favorite method of suicide?

Hanging. Seems a lot more romantic than shooting yourself (and less messy; though I may no longer care about this world, I'd hate for my loved ones to clean up after me), and a lot more effective than O.D.ing.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
First question: A refelection of what they see in magazines, on televesion, and even in toy stores. I mean, have you seen this?

group_shot.gif

These are dolls, for kids.

Of all the things to be completely disproportionate..why the shoes?

If someone is a bootlegger/masher/mixer, whatever, do you think they can be considered legitimate artists?

Hmm. Are those terms interchangable? The only way I'm familiar with the term "bootlegger" is not the way you seem to be asking. And if by masher, you mean those people who take elements of a different songs and combine them into a new song, then I would say yes, there is an art to that, even if I feel the novelty of it wore off awhile ago.

If I'm missing the point, please let me know.

No, you got the gist of it. The way I've seen it is bootlegger is someone who uses a ton of unlicensed samples, but arranges them around an original song, a masher combines elements of different songs, and a mixer only uses elements from one song, but arranges them in a decidely unique way, moreso than your average remix.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Please describe, in detail, the last time you went fishing.

Guest Vitamin X

With Choken, you can never tell...

And I've seen those "Bratz" dolls at Blockbuster before. Seem quite popular for urban JLo wannabes..

Of all the things to be completely disproportionate..why the shoes?

Never mind their tremendous DSLs (and by that I am not referring to their internet connection).

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Who's a worse post whore...me or Choken one?

I just realized I skipped some questions, sorry.

Anyway, to answer this one, Choken One, hands down.

Thank god.

Does that mean I'm cool or hip or whatever jove saying you youngsters use nowadays?

Back when you posted all the fucking time, you never said anything that made me want to smother babies--well, you might've, but I never saw/can't recall it--so that makes you miles above most of this board's residents.

uh...good. that's how I feel about you as well.

Guest Choken One
Did Choken One just accidently double post, or post whore?

Accident of course...